Reviews for Blackness
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
As other reviewers said, but I agree with, you have a nice blend here between the books and the films. In the book, 'The Return of the King', we're on Sam until he reaches the top of the tower of Cirith Ungol. So, in a way, I'm glad someone wrote this from Frodo's perspective.

Good work. This was a suspensful read.

-Aria Breuer
Amimegustamuchascosas chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Good blend of both book and movie. Although there were some things that should have been left out anyway. I'm actually glad Elijah didn't agree to be naked in ROTK (if they even asked him). It shows his strength as a child of God. Back to the story I enjoyed it though it was hard to read my favorite character being tormented. Somebody had to do it, I'm happy that it was you, I believe you did Tolkien a great justice.
Saranacian Freak chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Aw...poor Frodo. I find myself feeling a lot sorrier for him than I did while reading the book. Nice story...I'm reading the trilogy to my brother right now...we are about halfway through The Hobbit now..we watched the sucky animated version (part of it) yesterday...*twitch*
Frodo3791 chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
You have a wonderful gift at writing. This was very well done. You captured a weak and despairing Frodo well. Like I said, excellent job.

Elbereth chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
One could only imagine what Frodo was thinking when he realized the Orcs had taken all of his possessions (on top of him being beaten and left in the dark). This was nicely done; thank you:)
amc623 chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
Oooohh...this was great! Really, it was, I loved it! Are you planning on writing more on this? I would really love it if you did, this was poor Frodo! Oh, who am I kidding? I love seeing him tortured...anyway, great story!

Ailsa89 chapter 1 . 12/22/2002

A.J x
Eowyn chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
I really liked your story, it is great and well written. Go on like that! I would be glad if you sent an email to me, for I am searching for more wonderful stories to be added on my homepage. If you want to, contact me! :-)
tiggivon chapter 1 . 8/23/2002
i felt drawn into the scene and held captive as events in the tower took place. excellent description. emotional.

Coriandra chapter 1 . 8/22/2002
Good start! I can't wait to read more.
Flying-Bronco chapter 1 . 8/22/2002
hey good story and i hope you carry on with it soon
frodolover chapter 1 . 8/22/2002
A very good first chapter. I'm eagerly waiting for more!