Reviews for Alone
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Hi, that episode had me wince too, Adam likely was what Abby'd call 'a friend with benefits'. Ziva's feelings for Tony go way deeper and are much more complex, which I see as the reason whe they don't have casual sex. I hope this is not the last piece you'll write on NCIS. Season 11 had all those little reminders of Ziva, and Tony can still hope for her return as a private person. And 1102 should give you a foothold. One can dream, and I do!
Thanks and cheers!
HopelesslyInLove09 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
i loved this! Thanks for writing. :)
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Oh, the angst - this story is so Tony and Ziva, especially post that whammy of Double Blind. And I agree with you that what's really keeping Tony and Ziva apart are Tony and Ziva. If only they would just sit down and talk!
LuluMcGufu chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I hope you write more on this. Or maybe not. Maybe you should leave it be, sad though it is. As for your "ramblings of a Tiva fan" - well, I'm with you. The heartbreak in Tony's face, the way he couldn't even look at her when normally he can't NOT look at her. And her heartbreak was also clear - she was ... deflated, fire-less. I know they are only characters, but my brain goes back to them, to the warehouse scene and I feel the pain they are both in.

But this time Ziva needs to prove herself worthy of the man Tony's become. And she needs to stop the whole talking with her eyes business and use her words. And trust him. Before it's too late.

So here's hoping this is just a final jolt of angst before they give us real Tiva.
Jedicren chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
How sad!
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT HERE-THIS IS TOO BEAUTIFUL TO JUST STOP at one chapter! Please continue so they're all mended :'-(
nando2k50 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Great, very well done!

They are alone and they need to move on. Too much hurt, too many wrongs.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Wow, this is a downer.
Well done down though.

And I'm pretty much with you.

It felt to me like we were right back to that roof in Israel.
Now they have to retrace their steps - again - to close again.
It's just somehow harder to bear this time.

You captured that feeling so well.
prince-bishop chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Good story, got to admit this episode has got to me too, it's not just what happened in Israel but also Ziva not selling her car to Tony, and when Parsons said DiNozzo is a capable investigator and Ziva said yes he is but he can also be a big child, does she even like Tony. Liked this a lot