Reviews for Mine, Remake
taigaaj1 chapter 1 . 7/29/2020
Please continue the story of love's croc
UniqueWolf137 chapter 24 . 4/1/2020
I know this has been a while since you last updated but as I always say: take your time, don't rush or get stressed over it and most importantly have fun.
Also, I really enjoy reading your stories. Keep up the good work!
Animemaniagirl chapter 3 . 1/29/2020
I recall my surprise at reading this chapter and recognizing some of the dialogue from The Joker Blogs! It's interesting to see all this in written form and expansion of certain scenes to get into greater depth of what characters were thinking. It flows well and I am enjoying seeing Joker try to woo Harleen while she is totally not buying it but also can't help but be a teensy bit affected. Looking forward to when you return to this story!
AHSJHSJH chapter 1 . 12/9/2019
I remember reading this a few years ago and after the new Joker movie, I was in the mood to re-read this. I just had no idea what the title was. I'm so glad I found it again, I absolutely adored this book! Please update soon.
HowlynMad chapter 3 . 11/19/2019
Someone's a fan of the Joker Blogs. I wished they had finished the series though. So are you basing your version of Mister J on that series?
jasmineunderwood9 chapter 1 . 9/15/2019
I can't wait to see what happens next .
tiffanyd090 chapter 24 . 9/10/2019
Can’t wait to see the new stuff
Beth chapter 79 . 4/23/2019
Amazing! My favourite fanfic of Joker and Harley so far. I love that you still keep the twisted and psychotic behaviour. You have an awesome imagination. Please keep writing this !
Madi H chapter 75 . 5/6/2018
Rose, I think that's the most heartfelt review I've ever gotten. Thank you so much! I don't even know what to say. Writing is a passion of mine that allows me to put my little imaginings on paper, or in this case a screen. It is a stress relief that I've used for a long time to express myself. I love that you love my stories. Your review means a lot. I appreciate a good review and yours is the nicest I've ever gotten. It just about brought me to tears know someone has been a fan of my stories for so long! I promise I'll write again soon. I've had writers block and personal problems I've been working through. But I'll get there. Thanks again! - A grateful writer.
Rose chapter 75 . 5/6/2018
No worries, thank you so much for still wanting to write. Ive been a fan of yours for years, I absolutely love your writing. Its kinda weird even since its been long Ive read your stories both in highschool and now college. Nice to know you haven't forgeten about us :). But dont worry we know you have a life of your own. The time and energy you have already put into your wrighting is amazing. I definitely understand hard times, but just know that your wrighting has brought smiles, laughter and that unending giggle we all get when are pairing ship sails. I know im not the only one that appreciates all the work you do. So keep going and know that im cheering you on. Not just in wrighting, I sincerely hope the person who wrote such fantastic stories that entertained and made me happy for so many years ends up happy themselves. Haha sorry if I sound sappy, just reread the story for old times sake. Anyways much love and ramblings from a gratefull fan.
Aisha.love96 chapter 75 . 4/17/2018
please update!
UniqueWolf137 chapter 73 . 1/2/2018
I'm so glad you haven't given up on this story. I love your story. Plus, you're a talented writer, so, keep up the good work.
usof chapter 72 . 12/30/2017
U get a new laptop yet homie. Keep uploading
rylie chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
it was so good i love it
Guest chapter 72 . 7/10/2017
Aw man thought it was another chapter. At least I have the new cover image to consol me...