Reviews for Anniversary Waltz
Bartun chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Hey! I Faved this in DA, I believed this was not updated yet, but I was saved the page a while back, I just realized when I saw your profile in another computer, haha, sorry.

Excelent job, I like this story very much.
TailsLovesCream chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
That was really good. You showed Tails suffering and his inner conflict in a belivable way, even thought, im not quite sure, if he would really be depressed for several years about her death. I mean, they were young, so its not, like he lost the chance of his life. But anyway, i loved the Dream sequence and of course, Tails new chance at love with Cream. great job.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
Wow, I love this ending. It was really sweet, such a shame it's all over.
xSakuraRosesx chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
I really enjoyed this story. :)
KaylaMicael chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
So many feels... I love it! Refreshing to see a story promoting Tails starting over altogether, and I don't care what anyone says, I think him and Cream would be adorable!
ultimateCCC chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
It's very sweet. Any more requests or something?
I'll give you a Piezooka.
TheAnimeRacer chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
Pen, please, if this could happen to Stitch (Tails - Stitch, Cream - Angel), it would be OK!
NyanRainbowPrincess chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
Aww... I have a place in my heart for my past crush who I THOUGHT I loved... Yep, I'm totally not dating now... Even though my heart is grasping too many people at once that I won't ever see again... I'm not looking forward to High school... But that was a good story! :'D
Guest chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
This was just as sweet as the previous chapter. I really like where this is going. It's still sooooo cut.
Exploder chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
I felt this deserved a review. You've managed to pursue an interesting and unique angle to the common 'post-Sonic X angsting Tails' plot. You show his depression in a more subtle, believable manner rather than putting in a lot of screaming and crying and suicidal tendencies like in other fics of this kind, and it works very well.

The way Cosmo appears in his dreams is welcome too, since in other fics, for whatever reason, just want to amp up the angst by giving Tails nightmares where Cosmo accuses him of murdering her. So having her give Tails an assuring message of 'let go' is refreshing and heartwarming.

The story stands well on its own merit too without comparisons to those kinds of fics thanks to believable character interaction and great word choice in narration. I don't know what else I can really add, but nice work!
that guy who does things chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
i... sort of cried at 1 part...
heheh... yeah, just a little watery eyed or wutever... uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
xSakuraRosesx chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
This chapter was so sweet and beautiful.
ultimateCCC chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
The question is: How is Tails going to approach this delicately?
KaylaMicael chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
So sweet :') And I think it works better in sections anyway, it raises the anticipation
Lost and Forgotten Memories chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I personally don't like Tails/Cosmo, but I saw this on the recently updated page and read it. Now I actually have an account and came to review.

Ok, I'm ranting. I really like how you made Tails still morn over the one he loves, but can't accept that he can like someone else. I thought it was kinda cute.