Reviews for Slow Work
YYHfan-KB chapter 12 . 5/23
I enjoyed this story greatly.

_ KB
Hey, so I don't usually leave reviews but I was really into your story. I know it's been 2 years since you finished this particular story, but I think it holds up really well. I was really impressed by the writing and pacing and the way you wrote the characters. Just wanted to say thanks for writing this story and adding it to the Stucky vault, I really enjoyed this story. :)
Deleted and Void chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
I'm sorry I haven't posted a review for your story sooner. I absolutely loved it. I couldn't stop reading and it honestly made my week. Please keep up the wonderful writing!
Deleted and Void chapter 12 . 9/22/2015
Gosh loved this. You really deserve to have more reviews and recognise it ion for this story! Loved that it wasn't rushed and not at all ooc. Great job!
AvidShipReader chapter 12 . 8/30/2015
i just finished this piece and I cannot even begin to tell you how much I loved it. fantastic job really.
Janine chapter 12 . 4/19/2015
That was a great story and I enjoyed every minute of it. One of my favorites for sure!
SakuraW chapter 12 . 2/6/2015
Really great story! I really enjoyed it! Thanks!
B00kwormed chapter 12 . 10/10/2014
Lovely. It's wonderful when someone puts some mature inner dialogue behind these superhero constructs. A little Kane with all this Oz. Thank you.
Dbora chapter 12 . 8/29/2014
Hey!
Sinto muito por não ter como comentar em inglês - li sua fic usando o Google Tradutor do meu celular, e não consegui passar esse comentário para seu idioma.
Essa foi, sinceramente, a melhor fic que já li sobre Vingadores e Stucky. Me deixou completamente fascinada, ocorreu num ritmo maravilhoso. Eu precisava comentar isso!
Vou agora mesmo conferir se você tem outras fics, virei uma fã sua!
Obrigada por proporcionar essa história. Vou me lembrar sempre dela, como se fosse realmente uma continuação original dos filmes.
Abraços,
Débora.
Ohgress chapter 12 . 8/29/2014
Oh my gosh, I loved this story so so much. I started reading it last night and made it to chapter 6 until I really had to go to sleep, but if you promise not to tell my boss, I kept reading a lot today at work... The Coney Island date, oh my god it's so fluffy I can die! I'm gonna call french kissing with cotton candy the Bucky Barnes special from now on. Seems like he had perfected that move.

I loved your Steve and Bucky, very true to character. After seeing TWS I think that maybe 40's Bucky is lost but I loved that he came to life here again.

The scene in this chapter with the veteran dad was very powerful. I made me cry.

This is really one of my Stucky favorite fics now.
alessa-vulturi chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
blueeyedgirl23 chapter 12 . 8/5/2014
I loved this story, I'm glad it didn't have anything but kissing. Too many stories are just about sex. This went in depth, about both of them, really makes you think but it was still light enough to make me laugh the whole time :) wonderfully written
Guest chapter 12 . 7/13/2014
DeletedandGoneBye chapter 12 . 7/8/2014
What a great way to end! Typically I'm sad at the end of a fanfic, knowing there won't be more, but this was just so beautiful that it didn't make me upset in the least! Your style is amazing, and the characters I swear were captured perfectly. On your profile, it says you're in Japan? I don't know your whole backstory, but I know that English is not an official language of Japan, and yours is very good!
Congratulations. This is probably what kept me in the Starbucks ship and I hope you'll consider doing more in the future.
-Kuro
Redwhale6 chapter 12 . 7/6/2014
This is probably my favourite stucky fic. It's a great story and its told excellently. If I could change anything I wouldn't (and that's a big thing coming from me). Well maybe more sassy Clint because every story needs that