Reviews for Slow Work
SakuraW chapter 12 . 2/6
Really great story! I really enjoyed it! Thanks!
B00kwormed chapter 12 . 10/10/2014
Lovely. It's wonderful when someone puts some mature inner dialogue behind these superhero constructs. A little Kane with all this Oz. Thank you.
Dbora chapter 12 . 8/29/2014
Hey!
Sinto muito por não ter como comentar em inglês - li sua fic usando o Google Tradutor do meu celular, e não consegui passar esse comentário para seu idioma.
Essa foi, sinceramente, a melhor fic que já li sobre Vingadores e Stucky. Me deixou completamente fascinada, ocorreu num ritmo maravilhoso. Eu precisava comentar isso!
Vou agora mesmo conferir se você tem outras fics, virei uma fã sua!
Obrigada por proporcionar essa história. Vou me lembrar sempre dela, como se fosse realmente uma continuação original dos filmes.
Abraços,
Débora.
Ohgress chapter 12 . 8/29/2014
Oh my gosh, I loved this story so so much. I started reading it last night and made it to chapter 6 until I really had to go to sleep, but if you promise not to tell my boss, I kept reading a lot today at work... The Coney Island date, oh my god it's so fluffy I can die! I'm gonna call french kissing with cotton candy the Bucky Barnes special from now on. Seems like he had perfected that move.

I loved your Steve and Bucky, very true to character. After seeing TWS I think that maybe 40's Bucky is lost but I loved that he came to life here again.

The scene in this chapter with the veteran dad was very powerful. I made me cry.

This is really one of my Stucky favorite fics now.
alessa-vulturi chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
blueeyedgirl23 chapter 12 . 8/5/2014
I loved this story, I'm glad it didn't have anything but kissing. Too many stories are just about sex. This went in depth, about both of them, really makes you think but it was still light enough to make me laugh the whole time :) wonderfully written
Guest chapter 12 . 7/13/2014
DeletedandGoneBye chapter 12 . 7/8/2014
What a great way to end! Typically I'm sad at the end of a fanfic, knowing there won't be more, but this was just so beautiful that it didn't make me upset in the least! Your style is amazing, and the characters I swear were captured perfectly. On your profile, it says you're in Japan? I don't know your whole backstory, but I know that English is not an official language of Japan, and yours is very good!
Congratulations. This is probably what kept me in the Starbucks ship and I hope you'll consider doing more in the future.
-Kuro
Redwhale6 chapter 12 . 7/6/2014
This is probably my favourite stucky fic. It's a great story and its told excellently. If I could change anything I wouldn't (and that's a big thing coming from me). Well maybe more sassy Clint because every story needs that
Wordwielder chapter 11 . 5/4/2014
I actually begging you to break your two year hiatus and pick this back up. My God, it's perfect.
Wordwielder chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Oh, poor Steve, hoping there won't be more secrets. HAHAHA.
Jaguarsolaris chapter 11 . 4/19/2014
just found your story, love it so far. everything is written well. looking forward to more
roseg7412 chapter 11 . 4/11/2014
This is such a fantastic story! I love the way you built up to the relationship between Bucky and Steve slowly, and I really hope that now CA2:TWS is out, you might update? Please? Thanks for writing such a good Bucky/Steve !
DeletedandGoneBye chapter 11 . 4/7/2014
Mein gott! This is amazing! I haven't quite finished the whole thing yet, but I'm excited to and dreading it at the same time. Please continue! Of course imagination can be a great filler, however there seems to be a little more contentment with an offical end by the author. I hope you are inspired after nearly a year and will return with some promising material!
Kuro
evilpinkpen chapter 10 . 4/6/2014
So, just rereading this for the sixth time, and it's still the best Bucky/Steve fic ever. (Reviewing ch. 10 because FFN won't let me review 11 a second time, lol.) Any chance that the new movie will stimulate your muse to come back and complete the second half of the story arc you were setting up here? I live in hope!