Reviews for Hebrew Class
123NotExistendAnymore123 chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
Hey ;)

I love Hebrew and I love Tiva, so the storyline of your oneshot was just perfect. And I really appreciate reading it. It’s just so funny with Tony trying to speak Hebrew.

I’m learning Hebrew since a little while now, and the things I learned so far are surprisingly very simple. I expected it to be harder. I’m just glad about me not having the same problem as Tony with the pronounciation, because I’m German and how to pronounce Hebrew is similar to the pronounciation of German.

So I hope you don’t mind my sometimes not so good english, I’m still working on it. ;D Lovely Greetings from Germany, Merle
InlovewithFloraandHelia chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
אוווי אני מתה על השייר הזהה! ואחלה סייפור ישלך :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Ok that was colpletely adorable and I LOVED IT!
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I'm finally reviewing :D

And this was so sweet. So. Sweet.
Because even though they're saying "I love you" repeatedly throughout the fic, in different ways, it still manages to steal my breath when Tony says, "Ani ohev otach, Ziva." :P It is really good.

I already know how to say "I love you" in Hebrew in all its forms, so I'm not sure I'm able to comment on that, but I just wanted to say that it's so funny that Tony choked on the "otach" XD I can SO imagine it. He probably looked like he was trying to spit out a hairball!

Btw, I love the song lyrics you put at the beginning :P very suited to the fic!

*Cuddles*

-Sophie
oldmoviewatcher chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
You're right, totally plotless, but oh so adorable!
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Gah, the fluff! This is so sweet that I think I have a couple of cavities now. ;-) I can't see this happening in canon this season - Tony and Ziva aren't exactly in a super fluffy place at the moment - but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

Also, as an amusing side note, the advertisement my computer shows me on this page is for eTeacherHebrew with the tagline of "It's Time to Learn Hebrew."
Christinou chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
cute 3 just cute 3 I so hope one of the writers will read this... and us it as an inspiration
LuluMcGufu chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Lovely. Just what I needed after the angst of these last few days.
ahtlolevad72 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
ADORABLE! I CAN"T EVEN IT"S SO CUTE
Sego73 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Very good !

It's long enough for the reader to enjoy it and short enough so that it doesn't become too much heavily fluffy.

And I loved it because I can really picture Tony asking Ziva to teach him Hebrew in the not-too-far future (when they finally will get together...). I mean, Hebrew is kind of their thing, and I find that pretty cute. Tony is the only one who sometimes talks to Ziva in her native language, and he only does when he has something really important to tell her, so it makes this fic sound very real.

Go on !
Peaceful smile chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Oooh... It's so cute ! I like your story. :) Sorry for my English. I'm French and I learn it at school. It's the first story I read in English. I think you are a good writter so, go on like this :D
never-give-up-hope2 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I love this, it's lovely and cuddly and so, very sweet! I was readig your profile and if you don't mind me asking, what is your mother tongue?
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
WHAT ARE THEY DOING IN THE SAME BED!? WHAT! Dawwwh!
Dawwwh, when she thanked him for the effort, this all was adorable, omg!