Reviews for Not That Kind of Web Show
Persephonespomegranate chapter 3 . 5/29/2023
It's 2023, and I'm still loving this. Yes, Leonard is a boring and creepy energy vampire and YES Amy is manipulative and doesn't accept Sheldon as he is. I hated, like you said, they way Penny morphed from bright and witty and honestly the only one careful with Sheldon's feelings to this sad, "he wore me down" shadow with Leonard.

I like your catalyst here of that episode of Fun with Flags and how the comments really help Penny sort out her thoughts consider possibilities. Long live Shenny !
Guest chapter 4 . 6/3/2022
Sheldon and Penny belong together. The writers of the show got it all wrong!
novelreader chapter 4 . 5/30/2022
I love coming back to your stories. Though I find some of the philosophy about what the individual knows vs the majority hilarious because if anything oftentimes, people don't know shit. The masses are easily manipulated and propadandized. That is the reason Lenny and Shamy are popular. Anyone with critical thinking or idk a healthy knowledge of what abusive relationships vs healthy ones are would know Lenny and Shamy are NOT healthy relationships for all characters involved. Actually none of the Big Bang cannon relationships are, whether friendship or romance. The only positive relationship is Shenny and most people while loving the relationship, see them as siblings thanks to how the creators twisted the relationship because they know how popular Shenny is but they weren't going to ever have the two together. I remember back then I think a lot of people shipped it when the show as starting but now, now a lot of people hate the idea of Shenny. Actually Penny and Sheldon are now the most loved and hated characters in the franchise. People love them while simultaneously hating them and that's because we live in an era of mediocrity. People, in general, hate smart and beautiful people and as I'm writing this, I have to say I've succumbed to this sort of jealousy too in real-life... so while in some ways, I could see people wanting Sheldon and Penny together after seeing them on the web show considering how it parallels with how people were like about them initially when the series come out... I have to disagree with Sheldon on majority thinking vs individual.

Let's face it, deep down both Penny and Sheldon wanted each other. They were both just too prideful to admit it so used the webshow as an excuse.

At least that's how I see it anyway lol. Great story. The smut was hot!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/19/2022
Story funny, yours rants hilarious! People can't seem to remember that TBBT is a work of fiction and that "canon" is what a group of writers trapped in a small room for days at a time think will let them keep their jobs. Your writing is good, keep doing it.
3Rapunzel chapter 4 . 4/19/2021
I honestly can't decide which I enjoyed more your story or your rants, either way thank you!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/19/2021
Love your rant
BrilliantLady chapter 2 . 3/17/2021
*pat pat* I know it's been years, but FWIW all the Shamy people should just stay away from the Shenny and leave you to write what you love without any shaming. I still love Shenny, years after stopping watching the show. (You're totally right about Shamy having no chemistry and not being good for each other.)
DoeBlueEyes11 chapter 4 . 3/11/2021
Epic rant. Still makes me laugh. Oh, and thank you so much for the Shenny smut.
DoeBlueEyes11 chapter 2 . 3/11/2021
Story: awesome. Rant at the end: priceless. Makes me giggle each time I read it.
MaybeItWasMemphis88 chapter 4 . 12/27/2017
I loved the story but find myself royally pissed off by your review sections little "guest". First off sending flames as a guest makes you a damn coward. She's scared of actually having to defend herself so she doesn't sign in. That makes your comment completely worthless in my opinion. If a person is going to flame put on your big girl/boy pants and SIGN THEM! Second, it's called FANfiction, not CANONfiction. Authors can write WHATEVER PAIRING WE FREAKIN' WANT! That's the WHOLE DAMN POINT. Look at the Harry Potter fandom...Hermione is usually paired with Draco or Snape NOT Ron in fanfics. That sure as hell didn't happen in the books. Just like with Leonard...a lot of fans don't like Ron and think Hermione could have done WAY better. I've never had to be drunk to sleep with my husband. That's a serious problem in a relationship not to mention that little douche CONSTANTLY puts down and belittles Penny. Amy has an unhealthy, stalkerish, and sexually aggressive fascination with Penny her first few seasons. Why would we support her with everyone's favorite wackadoodle? Her behavior in real life would get you a restraining order and/or on the sex offender registry!
I will say I have nothing against Amy and Leonard's actors. Used to love them on both Roseanne and Blossom. They are just playing the material that was written.
Please keep writing and ignore the children trying to act grown up. Whoever that idiot is doesn't even seem like they could pass a high school level English class. Her grammar is atrocious!
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 2 . 11/16/2017
*hugs* I love your rant. I also love the story but the rant is epic. It would win an award for sure. I love you now.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/17/2017
I loved the story, loved you A/N at the end even more. You are completely correct. If they don't want to read about Shenny, then all they have to do is not click the link. Keep it up. Great story, and great sense of humor (the rant at the end made me chuckle because of how true it is.) Keep up the good work.
lulu2613 chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
What episode is the web show from?
kimjo2 chapter 4 . 2/17/2015
loved the lemony shenny goodness...damn, sam, that was some hot lovely smut! you rule and reign. thanks so much
Your Worshipfulness chapter 4 . 2/12/2015
I really don't know why you are getting so much negativity. From my point of view, any loving Sheldon gets is hot, though I prefer Amy, Penny or Leonard getting it one with him. Or any combination of the three, really. Maybe you could compromise with Shamy shippers and do an Amy/Penny/Sheldon. Because I would read the bazinga out of that story.