Reviews for Not That Kind of Web Show
MaybeItWasMemphis88 chapter 4 . 12/27/2017
I loved the story but find myself royally pissed off by your review sections little "guest". First off sending flames as a guest makes you a damn coward. She's scared of actually having to defend herself so she doesn't sign in. That makes your comment completely worthless in my opinion. If a person is going to flame put on your big girl/boy pants and SIGN THEM! Second, it's called FANfiction, not CANONfiction. Authors can write WHATEVER PAIRING WE FREAKIN' WANT! That's the WHOLE DAMN POINT. Look at the Harry Potter fandom...Hermione is usually paired with Draco or Snape NOT Ron in fanfics. That sure as hell didn't happen in the books. Just like with Leonard...a lot of fans don't like Ron and think Hermione could have done WAY better. I've never had to be drunk to sleep with my husband. That's a serious problem in a relationship not to mention that little douche CONSTANTLY puts down and belittles Penny. Amy has an unhealthy, stalkerish, and sexually aggressive fascination with Penny her first few seasons. Why would we support her with everyone's favorite wackadoodle? Her behavior in real life would get you a restraining order and/or on the sex offender registry!
I will say I have nothing against Amy and Leonard's actors. Used to love them on both Roseanne and Blossom. They are just playing the material that was written.
Please keep writing and ignore the children trying to act grown up. Whoever that idiot is doesn't even seem like they could pass a high school level English class. Her grammar is atrocious!
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 2 . 11/16/2017
*hugs* I love your rant. I also love the story but the rant is epic. It would win an award for sure. I love you now.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/17/2017
I loved the story, loved you A/N at the end even more. You are completely correct. If they don't want to read about Shenny, then all they have to do is not click the link. Keep it up. Great story, and great sense of humor (the rant at the end made me chuckle because of how true it is.) Keep up the good work.
lulu2613 chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
What episode is the web show from?
kimjo2 chapter 4 . 2/17/2015
loved the lemony shenny goodness...damn, sam, that was some hot lovely smut! you rule and reign. thanks so much
Your Worshipfulness chapter 4 . 2/12/2015
I really don't know why you are getting so much negativity. From my point of view, any loving Sheldon gets is hot, though I prefer Amy, Penny or Leonard getting it one with him. Or any combination of the three, really. Maybe you could compromise with Shamy shippers and do an Amy/Penny/Sheldon. Because I would read the bazinga out of that story.
Danae chapter 4 . 11/22/2014
I really enjoyed reading this story. As much for the story as for the rants. ;D I wanted to high five you and say "you go Glen Coco!" Seriously you perfectly listed all the reasons Shamy and Lenny don't work, and why I keep coming back to read Shenny fics even though IV long since quit watching the newer episodes of the show. I'm glad you don't let the stupid people get you down. Long live Shenny!
Tee Hill chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
great story & great rant :))))))))))))))
Tee Hill chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
great chapter :)))))))))))))))
Tee Hill chapter 2 . 9/22/2014
great chapter :)))))))))))))
Tee Hill chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
great start :))))))))))))
r100d chapter 4 . 6/12/2014
i almost enjoyed the rants more than the story. i did enjoy the rants more than some of your other stories :)
Writingperson chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
For a show that was recently declared as popular as Friends but without the social impact. This must be a show with the most insecure children reading the fanfictions.

Lenny fans harassing people into leaving. Fun fact, the reason why TBBT section on "Archive of Our Own" features nearly no quality Lenny stories? Because all TBBT fanfic authors that moved there from this site did so after being harassed by Lenny fans.

The second to last paragraph of your rant: good for you! I wish more people would have that mindset! Love your stories btw too
Writingperson chapter 3 . 5/24/2014
To be honest, in response to your author note at the end of chapter 3. I liked Leonard at first, geeky guy, smart but not genius. Sees the pretty girl and gets a crush, go to comic-con, there's about 15.000 leonards running around.

But then the authors made it creepy and weird. The second Penny went for him... It seems like he had sex with a pretty girl and suddenly he got stalker-creepy. It's also being played out more and more that Penny seems to drink A LOT more when they're together. I've watched the entire series in a marathon with a few friends who studied psychology and even they notice how Penny seems to head towards depression the longer she goes out with leonard. I recall a Shenny ship on this site that magnificently depicted the problem in the Lenny pairing: Why does Penny have to get drunk/tipsy before she has sex with Leonard?
Luminara Selune chapter 4 . 3/31/2014
Okay, just to get this out of the way, I loved the story. But not to knock on your story, I loved your passion so much more. Reading your rants cheered up my day. I love it when Shenny fans fight back. So, thanks for writing Shenny, really fun Shenny, and thanks for standing up to the crazies. It's nice to see people defend what they like. Well I'm going to check out your other stories but really, excellent job. :)