Reviews for AkaKuro AU! Challenge
Tropicalnight chapter 28 . 6/13
This was so sweet! PLEASE CONTINUE IT OR WRITE A PART 2! I really love this so much!
Hey! Do you know vanguard like cardfight vanguard?
theempress14 chapter 28 . 7/26/2016
i want an omake for this one. #chapter26Omake
theempress14 chapter 36 . 7/9/2016
omake for thr forced marriage
FearTheParadew chapter 22 . 6/24/2016
AoKise and AkaKuro in one I love it.
Sleeping Violets chapter 22 . 6/22/2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I'm laughing so much my sis probably thinks I'm insane. Love this story, wish u hd done a follow up on everyone's reaction the following morning.
Meli79 chapter 23 . 6/19/2016
Love it
nailivserenity007 chapter 3 . 6/10/2016
CUTE! Waahhhh... *nose bleed*

I wish this plot will turn into a full story! I want to read how Akashi became lovey-dovey to Kuroko!*turns and rolls on the bed* Please*puppy eyes*
ToonyTwilight chapter 36 . 1/31/2016
This is a very enjoyable series of stories! I have a great time reading all of these!
Bakarocka chapter 7 . 12/29/2015
This story reminds me of The Wolf and the Lamb which is about a wolf and lamb that fall in love and the wolf loves the lamb so much that he chooses to starve instead of eat the lamb while the lamb chooses to sacrifice itself to the wolf so that the wolf won't starve. I don't know what happens in the end though.
Random chapter 10 . 12/23/2015
YAS VAMPIRE ACADEMY REFERENCE
bioman chapter 18 . 9/11/2015
I wish this is an multi chapter fic... im craving for more...
It would really be great if it has continuation...
I really feel sad for them…theyvlove each other...maybe that attraction bet. The two...was fr. The fact that they have especial conmection with each other thus mistakenly as romantic type of feeling...until the revaled truth took a great damages on their feelings..
briskd chapter 6 . 8/28/2015
I'm not sure that happens often Kagami-san.
lu-chan chapter 17 . 8/21/2015
can i have part two of this?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
i love all your one shots they are amazing and i hope you continue with this pairing because Kuroko and Akashi are awesome together