Reviews for Keeping You Safe
AnnaRavenheart chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I love this short one-shot. I love your portrayal of Draco, especially the fact that he is possessive. Luna was a bit too feisty, but I liked her also. The fic was really nice (it would be better if there were more descriptions), I didn't spot any mistakes. Good job!
kraco chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I didn't realise this was finished. I've never read a Draco/Luna before looks intriguing but I guess that's it don't know why it was K? Nothing much happened, and reading your blurb pretty much told me it all. Anyway would of like to see more but you seem to have a lot of stories going on all I see see is your name in my alerts but not the updates I'm waiting for anyway good writing :)
bravenclawesome chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I wish there had been more to the story. When, where, what, why, and most of all how? This was a nice short fic but I couldn't see what was going on properly. Also Luna was extremely OOC.
I hope you read and review my story Virtuoso - it's also Druna! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Draco & Luna? I can't see it. Talk about wildly different. He wouldn't risk his position in the family. You sure write a tight little drabble though. Your use of language is very natural...well done.
WillowNewt10730 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
this was nice though I wish you had written what actually happened b4 and after this :D