Reviews for Past Imperfect
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 5/9
Cute :)
dmc6792 chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
This was really good and a original take on the story! Really, really good!
cuinwen chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Here's one who is hoping that one-shot you allude to will actually materialize!

And yes, I came over from SIS although it is now done. I really enjoyed this story, too, even though it is far more conventional.

I also would like to mention that although you are an INTJ, you have managed to capture Lizzy very well in both stories! That is truly extraordinary because all of your functions are opposite to hers: you are Se, she is Si; you are Ni, she is Ne; she is Ti you are Te; she is Fe, you are Fi (where the e and i refer to whether the functions are extroverted or introverted).

You have quite a gift for characterization, plot, dialog &ct. Whatever your career choice, I really do hope you make time for creative storytelling, whether that be written word, screenplays or theater. You have things to say, to the delight of your audience.
JRB chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
I've never read a fic where they had a five-year separation between "Hunsford" and "Pemberley/Netherfield II," but it works so well here. People sometimes need more time to become self-aware and self-actualized than the few months(!) Jane Austen gives both Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth. Also, I feel like the fact that Darcy remained so profoundly and stubbornly in love with Elizabeth despite never knowing if he would ever see her again, and even telling her on the night they start dating that he will eventually propose to her, is so quintessentially him and such a natural thing for Elizabeth to accept after regretting him for five years. I was slightly thrown off by their somewhat formal language during their reunion at the fountain, but it's nothing so jarring that it completely took me out of the story. At any rate, it's a stunning piece of fiction-so much emotion packed into such a relatively short story.
jaclynkaileigh chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Holy mother of all things right and good in the world fanfiction. In less than 9000 words you made me feel more than I have 100,000. Thank you for this wonderful story.
Gray chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
This is the cutest and funniest thing I've read. I love it! Beautiful job!
sillyvamp chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Very cute. :)
Kimmie2445 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
CUTE! I just love P&P!
Julianabr chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
There is so much to love in this oneshot that I deeply hope you find the drive to flesh it out into a full story.

I love the mystery of the of the one night stand. I love the whole voice and tone of this piece. I'm curious about why Darcy was so incredibly rude when they collided and why he blew off the study date with no notice in this age where notice is so effortless to give. I love his little bit about fusion of souls and white picket fences. I would love it even more if we had additional interactions on which he bases this opinion. Even if he knows these things from that first night, what 21yr old is able to make themselves vulnerable enough to admit it right away, especially after she makes her feelings clear. I want to believe that scene a little more. And the ending is what good rom-coms are made of. Sweet, magical, romantic.

I have always thought that high school or college the perfect place to locate a modern Lizzy and Darcy. It's not hard to believe in somewhat stringent social strata. You have blocks of free time on a regular basis that you rarely get once you start 'RL.' Many more parties and opportunities to interact in purely social settings. Everything you feel, you feel so much more deeply and passionately at that age. And the world (therefor people) seems so very black and white. This all fits the 'pre-enlightenment' phase of L&D perfectly. And of course both experiences are periods of huge personal growth and change. It is only natural for Lizzy and Darce to be each other's impetus for this change.

Yes there are already a few fics here that use those settings, but I would love to see more of how you, impostors, would interpret them there.

Thanks again for a lovely time!
Hope's Mom chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
I really enjoyed your not so little one-shot - it was great! Thank you!
Yoyi-Yi chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Hi... hihihihi!

This is great. I loved it x3 Thanks for sharing this story with us. x3
TheImaginationAddict chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
This was really quite hilarious in the first half and heart-wringingly sweet in the other. Your portrayal of Darcy - I never believed I could fall more deeply for him, but this certainly showed me how wrong I was! This is great peice - kudos, and thanks for sharing! :)
Marina chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I truely lipove this story!
Only 21 pages, and Im so sucked in, that it seems like a 500 pages thick book!
Can' t you enlarge this one shot?!

I' ll go and read your other story right away!
LunAntigone chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Well, your work is impeccable et very sweet ! So many emotions !
I just love it !
4leafclover0120 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
This was great! We need an epilogue.