Reviews for Tail as Old as Time
liliesandroses chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Can you please update this fic?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
holy shit! Mr. Gold is a bastard! I love it! lol, please update and let Hook fall for Regina and theyll be happy, finally! lmao, Im weird, I loved the chapter though
Niori chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I'm pretty sure this is the best idea ever. I totally love Regina as a mermaid (and hey, it's better than cursing her to have her soul ripped out by a reaper, right?). Can't wait to see Hook come in.

Hopefully you update soon.
Vickyvicks chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Please continue!
SerpentEmpress chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
tap-Violeta chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Jajaja está de buena! Por favor continuala, quiero saber que va a hacer Regina para ganarse a Hook :P
nic911 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Nice twist. Love to read where this is going!
CahhFernanda chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Oh, really nice! I love it. Can't wait to read more! :)
Please update!
PS: Love the name of the fic and the name of the chapter, really clever and funny!
EvilRegal93 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Oooo O.o loving this already please write the next chapter :) curious to see what happens :D
EvilRegal910 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Oh god, I've always thought about a fanfic where Regina was a mermaid, and Hook fell for her, but you gave it a real cool twist :) love it please update soon 3
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Interesting, i love it!
Metope chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Omg you can look into my head, seriously! I love this! Now instead of writing a story like this myself I'm just goin to follow yours :3, I hope you'll update soon :D.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
OMG, this is soooo amazing!
Powerfulka chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I really enjoyed the first chapter. The idea's interesting. Please continue as soon as possible :).