Reviews for Wanderlust
Me And Not You 1001 chapter 35 . 3/21
I LOVED IT ALL!
Especially the deleted scenes...and the ending...and everything. I can't wait for more in Kingsfoil. However, I'm not starting it tonight, because despite what my die-hard-romantic-LOTR/hobbit-fangirl within me says, I actually do need sleep to function on a relative functioning-lunatic level.
Hopefully none of the other stories I'm reading see this because i'd feel bad, but...
In a very honest moment, this is one of tr best fanfic's I've ever read. There is one other that is tied with it. I commend you on a good job, please never take it down (because I'm favoriting it to read over later) and don't stop you have talent. :)
See you on Kinsfoil...maybe on some of you others, if I have the time.
Me And Not You 1001 chapter 29 . 3/21
Again, I can't not review.
...
Ready?
...
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
IT'S SO FIGGING CUTE!
I LOVE IT!
ITS SO FLUFFY IM GONNA DIE!
(Also, spent the whole chapter laughing my ass of up in my room with my mom watching a really serious war movie downstairs, probably thinking im a complete lunatic.)
Me And Not You 1001 chapter 28 . 3/21
First, I can't not review to this chapter. It was such a relief to the suspense. And it ended so beautifully and appropriate (aka no lemons). I love it SO much! Good job! :)
Me And Not You 1001 chapter 27 . 3/21
WHAT THE F$& !
I'M FREAKING SCREAMING AND CRYING IN MY ROOM, TELLING THALINIEL NO!
YOUR KILLING ME!
STOP DIGGING THE KNIFE SO DEEP! MY PIOR HEART CANT TAKE IT!
I LOVE IT SO MUCH!
Scylla's revenge chapter 35 . 3/21
This is one of my favorite stories! I read the whole thing in a day and absolutely love your writing style. I also love how you characterized Legolas. His personality is kind of a blank slate from the books/movies so it's always interesting to see what fanfic authors do with him, and this is probably my favorite take on his character.
I'll be checking out your other stories for sure!
emilia.lozano.el chapter 35 . 3/20
Love it! Thank you so much for posting this!
The Enchanted Stream chapter 35 . 3/19
I saw that you updated this, and I couldn't believe it. Like whaaaat?
I got so excited I about fell off my couch.

Little Narylfiel is pretty stinkin cute.

Magicalness.
Charming Ever After chapter 35 . 3/19
Adorable. You could keep posting these deleted scenes forever and I would read every single one.

I would really REALLY love if you would post some extra scenes from Building Ithilien. Please, please, puh-lease!

Thanks for sharing, Raider-k!
Elvenprincesscher chapter 35 . 3/19
Super cute! I love the relationship with Bun and that he had smiled knowing N needed an adventure. I think you mentioned at some point you have kids? Anyway this reminds me of a really awesome kid's book about a China rabbit doll by Kate DiCamillo, called The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane. It is very unique. Me and my kids loved reading it together. Perfect for a read aloud.
Anyway, I love reading your stuff! I know I am always in store for a treat.
Camille chapter 34 . 3/12
I just finished this entire story after a day and a night of reading off and on while traveling for a trip.

You tell a helluva story. The ending was perfect. Perfect.

Now I have to decide if I can stand the wait to read your sequel on the return trip or if I have no will power and start reading it now...
Charming Ever After chapter 18 . 3/4
Finally! A kiss! About time.

And then you had to go ruin the moment!

So this quote: "Legolas, made golden and fierce in the goblins' torchlight, as he carved his way desperately toward her, only to be struck down by the sheer numbers of his enemy."

HOW. COULD. YOU?

In an unrelated note, I really appreciate how you word things. The sentences just flow together so nicely. I'm not sure what you call that but I like the style of how you write it.
Charming Ever After chapter 13 . 3/4
*squeaks* The ending of this chapter! Awww.

(And you managed to get Legolas wet again, haven't you?) I'm gonna start a mental tally...just how many times can you get him wet and/or shirtless?

You really do write action well btw. For some romance stories that's a real weakness, but I find yours very visual and realistic feeling.
Charming Ever After chapter 12 . 3/4
I appreciate how this chapter was so light-hearted and sweet. It feels exactly how a young friendship/romance should be. Too often are FF romances filled to the brim with hidden angst, significant, furtive looks and unrequited longing. In contrast, your couple feels as it should be, two fairly innocent kids learning about each other and becoming friends. (Now don't get me wrong—I love hot & steamy, and I'm not saying no to some more of it later on).

But this was super cute. I love the visual of Legolas chowing down on a turkey leg.
Charming Ever After chapter 8 . 3/4
:heart eyes:

I loved how you wrote Thranduil in this chapter. I already read your other fic, and now since I'm waiting for an update over there, thought I should check out this one, and it has not disappointed.

And it's only Ch 8 and you already have Legolas wet and taking off his shirt?

Yes, please.
PrettyWithAPistol chapter 15 . 3/4
A correction:
I mentioned in my last review about characters coming together "in less time" - I meant "for less".

For instance, when the steps taken toward another may be small in scope, but big in impact and meaning. That kind of development with interactions is where the best relationships (to read about) present a greater sense of sincerity, depth, significance, or overall value of the connection.