Reviews for Wanderlust
RandomFandoms14 chapter 33 . 7/30
I love Narylfiel. She's just so amazing!
RandomFandoms14 chapter 26 . 7/29
I get where Thranduill is coming from... But I must disagree. And I will. His son could DIE of HEARTBREAK!
RandomFandoms14 chapter 22 . 7/29
Be stubborn! You can do it!
RandomFandoms14 chapter 21 . 7/29
Narylfiel, you da real MVP! And I like this Thranduill, very very much.
RandomFandoms14 chapter 20 . 7/29
Noes! The angst! We hates it, Precioussssss! LOL, not really. We just wants the Elves to get together Preciousssssss!
RandomFandoms14 chapter 14 . 7/29
I'm literally flailing and am barely able to type this review. OMGISHIPSOOOOOOOMUCH!
RandomFandoms14 chapter 11 . 7/29
Ah. And therein lies the problem. But wait! I have a question. Would Elves really go along with arranged marriages? If they can only love one person romantically in a lifetime and can actually die of heartbreak, then would they really be okay with the idea of arranged marriages?
RandomFandoms14 chapter 9 . 7/29
His eyes are pretty freakin awesome.
RandomFandoms14 chapter 4 . 7/26
Elrestor and Glorfindel.
RandomFandoms14 chapter 3 . 7/26
Wow. Much awkward. So embarrassment.
RandomFandoms14 chapter 1 . 7/26
The cover image! Oh dear sweet Eru, Legolas is a hipster! Yay go hipster Legolas! He's going on an adventure!
SnapesDementor chapter 3 . 6/1
oh my gosh this is pure genius! i love you haha
Montara chapter 33 . 5/28
Narylfiel is such a chance grabber and I love her for that :) She's so smart for her age! But I can't help feeling sorry for her father...now he's without both his daughters and without help...
Montara chapter 32 . 5/28
So SHE was the mind behind Thranduil's plan! :D
Montara chapter 31 . 5/28
It's the perfect ending! Really, what more they could want for themselves?!

I just feel bad for Thranduil being all alone, without an elleth's love! Maybe his wife will return or who knows, maybe he'll find someone else...

Thank you so much for this wonderful story! It was full of suspense and everything a reader could want! :)