Reviews for Magical Frost
SparkyIceblaze135 chapter 32 . 12/31/2015
Star u are awesome insulting pitch *hands you a cupcake*
SparkyIceblaze135 chapter 15 . 12/31/2015
I will help, you may be my house mate but that was mean. Besides pranking and cupcakes are awesome
guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Okok i just have to say it dont hate me "Why cant dumbledor open a door? Cause hes DUMB ! Get it?
WanderingWatermelon chapter 12 . 10/28/2015
I do believe I found a canonical error. I'm pretty sure that Wood wasn't the quidditch captain in the fifth year since he'd already graduated. I'm pretty sure it was Angelina Johnson during fifth year.
WanderingWatermelon chapter 4 . 10/28/2015
At some point in the story there's a set of empty quotation marks where I'm pretty sure Jack is supposed to be saying "Where's Bunny?" This might be a fan fiction glitch, so I'm just giving you a heads up.
HetaliaIShipIt chapter 5 . 10/22/2015
Nice use of the spells in ch5 to change his staff
prrincess.of.fangirling chapter 8 . 8/7/2015
I like your story this far, except for the Austin and Ally-Characters. Its kind of another category. :)
skylaeatpie chapter 15 . 8/1/2015
FLIPENDOOOOO! YES!
BirdKid15 chapter 36 . 7/24/2015
Woohoo loved this fanfic
Looking forward to sequel
lady sif asgard chapter 12 . 7/3/2015
yeah... i know you're not a big harry potter fan but i can't help the potterhead kicking in me to tell you this story was great but too many mistakes and wrong facts. i dunno. just gets in my nerves ya see but anyway it's a good read
Mike chapter 7 . 6/22/2015
As great as that was, I would have totally loved it for his answer to 'Not Slytherin?' would have been 'I maybe, kinda sorta, threatened one of them. Just a little. With sharp pointy ice. If I have to live with that I will actually go mad.'
Zyenna chapter 35 . 6/23/2015
Sqeeeeee! I freaking love this story! It's fantastic! I can't wait to read the sequal!
Jamie Hunter chapter 30 . 6/23/2015
go Sirus!
Jamie Hunter chapter 28 . 6/23/2015
"The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches... born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies... and the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not... and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives... the one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord will be born as the seventh month dies [...] "
Jamie Hunter chapter 25 . 6/22/2015
$ %$%$ #T#$%$#%$ %$#$ W##%$ WTFW#ERE%$%#%$%$%#%$$%#%&%$%%#$%#$%$%$%$%%& UMBRIDGE! $&%%%*%*%&%%#%*&(*)&&)&*&%$&%%&%%%$&%%%&*%&*()*&%$#$%&*()(*&%$#%&*&%####!~! $#$%$! $%&$$#RTR%RY%$&(*%%#%%
1,174 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »