Reviews for Magical Frost
prrincess.of.fangirling chapter 8 . 8/7
I like your story this far, except for the Austin and Ally-Characters. Its kind of another category. :)
skylaeatpie chapter 15 . 8/1
FLIPENDOOOOO! YES!
BirdKid15 chapter 36 . 7/24
Woohoo loved this fanfic
Looking forward to sequel
lady sif asgard chapter 12 . 7/3
yeah... i know you're not a big harry potter fan but i can't help the potterhead kicking in me to tell you this story was great but too many mistakes and wrong facts. i dunno. just gets in my nerves ya see but anyway it's a good read
Mike chapter 7 . 6/22
As great as that was, I would have totally loved it for his answer to 'Not Slytherin?' would have been 'I maybe, kinda sorta, threatened one of them. Just a little. With sharp pointy ice. If I have to live with that I will actually go mad.'
Zyenna chapter 35 . 6/23
Sqeeeeee! I freaking love this story! It's fantastic! I can't wait to read the sequal!
Rachel Elizabeth Dare Oracle chapter 30 . 6/23
go Sirus!
Rachel Elizabeth Dare Oracle chapter 28 . 6/23
"The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches... born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies... and the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not... and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives... the one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord will be born as the seventh month dies [...] "
Rachel Elizabeth Dare Oracle chapter 25 . 6/22
$ %$%$ #T#$%$#%$ %$#$ W##%$ WTFW#ERE%$%#%$%$%#%$$%#%&%$%%#$%#$%$%$%$%%& UMBRIDGE! $&%%%*%*%&%%#%*&(*)&&)&*&%$&%%&%%%$&%%%&*%&*()*&%$#$%&*()(*&%$#%&*&%####!~! $#$%$! $%&$$#RTR%RY%$&(*%%#%%
Rachel Elizabeth Dare Oracle chapter 7 . 6/22
PLEASE
KILL
MALFOY
rd.davis0 chapter 7 . 6/11
great job! I saw what you did with those characters from Austin and ally. very clever. keep up the good work!
rd.davis0 chapter 3 . 6/11
hilarious! job well done.
rd.davis0 chapter 2 . 6/11
excellent job! the ending was really funny. keep up the good work!
ARandomAuthor14 chapter 35 . 5/29
I just found this and finished reading it in two days! THIS WAS AN AMAZING STORY! HOPEFULLY YOU'LL HAVE MORE LIKE THIS!
storyland2 chapter 35 . 5/14
This is awesomeeeee! Sequel plsss _ I just read all of chapters in two days! Cuz this was incredible ! :D well I didn't watched the hp well , but watched i when I was little , so don't remember so much xD nvm It doesn't matter cuz I watched it but I'm Jack's biggest fan O.o 3
1,168 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »