Reviews for Magical Frost
Ambar chapter 33 . 2/18
Squeeeeeaakkkkkk! I love your work! The way you write Jack give me life! Jack is too awesome for my body!
Shit!
Ambar chapter 31 . 2/18
"To hell with three! Attack!" lololololol
What did you do to Pitch? I know you can't kill him as long as there's fear in the world.
Oppie chapter 24 . 2/6
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Best "reveal" EVEEEERRRRRRRR!
Pale Spiritt chapter 24 . 1/31
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGMGOGMGKGKGMGOGKEJSHVHSKD DJAKCNDISOCJJDJS!
Pale Spiritt chapter 20 . 1/31
Excellent chapter, Starskulls!- Ah, screw being "mature" YA DID AMAZIN IM LITERATELY SQUEALING WITH EXCITEMENT AND HAPPINESS IM SO GLAD I FOUND THIS BOOK!
Pale Spiritt chapter 12 . 1/31
I hope Star and Jack DONT end up in a romantic relationship, cuz I see them more as the best friend type!
KitKat816 chapter 1 . 1/26
Hey, just wanted to say this isn't terrible as you think, in fact it's brilliant! I have a tendency to make short 1st chapters too and I just wanted to wish you luck,
KitKat x
Guest chapter 11 . 12/12/2016
Ehhhh, not really feeling the story at this point. Good luck!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/12/2016
Technology doesn't work at Hogwarts, or we'll, around magic at all really. Which is why wizards don't understand television or electricity too much. At least when it's Purebloods. Some halfbloods have a general idea, and of course Muggleborns know.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/12/2016
So far so good.
I do feel bad for Slytherins, mostly because it's them versus the school. They can only rely on those in their own house the majority of the time, even when it comes to teachers.
Still, I had a feeling Jack and Malfoy wouldn't be getting along.
As a Ravenclaw, I think Jack would've looked fabulous in our colors xP
Guest chapter 3 . 12/12/2016
Dumbledore never refers to Voldy like the mass majority of witches and wizards. He either just calls him Voldemort, or he'll call him by his legal name of Tom. I know the stories done, but I'm a diehard HP fan xD. Still, I'm enjoying the story so far! Can't wait to see Jack at school!
1 One Piece Fan chapter 19 . 10/24/2016
ok... This fanfiction is great. love it tbh, best ROTG/HP fanfiction ive read... but... uh... its not a multi crossover. .. you know that right? if its in the ROTG/HP crossover section, then it should ONLY be ROTG/HP not with other ppl from other fandoms. i wouldnt mind if they were just background characters or something, similar to how Lavender/Patil (?) is, but you made them pretty hard to ignore. besides, if you're not gonna say it has characters from other fandoms in it, atleast put OC in the characters. sheesh. ruin the best ROTG/HP fanfiction with horrible characters will you?
Moony.R.J.Lupin chapter 3 . 10/21/2016
love the story itself but i would like to point out that Dumbledore would have said voldemort not you know who
1,193 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »