Reviews for Magical Frost
Candy Phantom chapter 7 . 4/20
Thank you for bringing Austin and Star into this. If it is the same Star I'm thinking of that is. I can never remember her last name in the show, but hopefully it is the same Star from Danny Phantom. I'm probably wrong.
Candy Phantom chapter 3 . 4/20
Here's a kitten for you. *gives a kitten*
LanternLover23 chapter 24 . 4/12
GET UM-BITCH JACK!
Nico chapter 35 . 4/7
What is the sequel called?
this was Awsome! you should do another one!
KMB chapter 35 . 3/10
Hell yeah! This story is so good and I REALLY want a sequel!
KMB chapter 31 . 3/10
I swear. I squealed like a 5 year old at the end of this chapter!
Superwholocked Marvel Chick chapter 24 . 3/6
This is one of the best revels I've read, and I've read a LOT. And yes, I loved that last line as well.
Dragon Rider 2416 chapter 35 . 2/15
LOVED IT SO MUCH! Can't wait for the sequel and those cupcakes spawn endless opportunities! Star has to come back for that, getting a hilarious mental image of her at the final battle of Hogwarts throwing cupcakes at Death Eaters shouting, "Come at me bro! Eat cupcake!"

Anyway fantastic work on this story and can't wait for the sequel, will be keeping my eyes open for it.
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 21 . 2/14
Forget the damn cupcake blaster, if Umbitch bans cupcakes...Hold on a sec, lemme get the cuppachopper
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 20 . 2/14
So is your name actually Star then? Interesting, so few people paint themselves into their work...
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 19 . 2/14
Alright, chapter was brilliant but one thing (as a HP fanatic pointing out an easy mistake)

The house elf is Kreacher with a K not a C
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 16 . 2/14
I hope you mention the crash out during the astronomy exam. Y'know, when the Ministry try and take down Hagrid and McGonagall ends up taking four stunners? Book only, no one ever mentions that scene!
FallingNarwhals chapter 26 . 2/11
Hey! I'm a Slytherin! Ah, it's ok. My housemates are jerks, lol
lilyflower5189 chapter 35 . 1/31
I cant wait to read the squel. I know its going to be as epic as this story is.
1,152 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »