Reviews for I'll Be Your Juliet If You Be My Somerhalder
KkNL20 chapter 13 . 8/8
UPDATE PLEASE!
ald134 chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
YOU LEFT AT A CLIFF HANGER! AHHHHHHHH IM DYING. ARE YOU OKAY? YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER. i HOPE YOU DIDN'T DIE PLEASE UPDATE.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/15/2014
This is truly one of the best Twilight fanfics that I have ever read. I really hope that you are all right and that you continue this story someday.
hi chapter 13 . 7/10/2014
It genuinely depresses me that this never took off as a thing
Sonny13 chapter 13 . 6/30/2014
I think your story is amazing. It's so well written, really funny and entertaining. You haven't updated in a year or so, I hope you pick it up again. Great work :)
jasmean chapter 13 . 6/29/2014
I really do love this story and I hope you get the chance to update soon.
CrazeeMeManga chapter 13 . 4/5/2014
Sigh. I love you do much as a writer. I fell in love with With Love, Your Socially Awkward Butterfly, and I love this story as well. The character dynamics, the plot, the humor, the characters in general - perfect.

This must be super annoying, and I apologize immensely, but are you going to update this story? I am so sorry for being annoying!
hi chapter 13 . 3/4/2014
Im crying because this story is sooo good! :D please update when you get the chance!
woman chapter 13 . 2/20/2014
Update already.
qwertyuiop chapter 13 . 1/9/2014
You really better have a good explanation for not updating, person.
bdhabd chapter 13 . 12/15/2013
I have been reading fanfiction for years; and while I have come across a good amount of overall well developed stories, all have paled in comparison to this one.
Stephanie Myers left room for the character of Embry to be created and you have done him in a way that you could just pluck him out of this story and put him, with all his personality quirks and thoughts, back into the four books and world he originates from. But, not only did you manage to develop Embry in a relatable, believable way, you also created his imprint Calla into a strong character that isn't perfect and doesn't have everybody googling all over her. You made Calla into another very relatable person. She has most certainly had tragedy devaste her, she has been around drinking and smoking and has a sister she cares about. Tbh, the whole sibling arguing shit is way over done and I'm glad that wasn't the case in this story.
Together though, these two fit wonderfully. You manage to build Calla and Embry, practically from the ground up as characters in your mind, to characters, I for one have managed to fall in love with. I can't read anymore stories that talk about Embry imprinting on some other chick because all I can think about is Calla and how absolutely lame this new bitch is.
I hope you find it in your chest, somewhere relatively close to where your heart should be, to update this story. It is so good and full of an overwhelming amount of potential and it honestly sucks to see a good story not finished and a shitty one done.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/5/2013
Please update! I miss this story so much!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/20/2013
Plllleeeaaasssee update ! Just read your whole story today and I am in love !
Dreisie chapter 13 . 9/8/2013
More embry POV please! Awesome story!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/31/2013
Are you ever going to continue this story? I hope you do! It's my favorite!