Reviews for Stranded
LivingInALostGeneration chapter 10 . 2/6
I enjoyed that very much, it was very well written and true to the show. I especially enjoyed your little twist. Thank you for sharing :)
john'sgirlfriend2date chapter 10 . 8/2/2013
This was great, much better than the episode. Thanks! A lot!
Runner043 chapter 10 . 5/21/2013
Arabica coffee? - seriously? Danny, you live in Hawaii where Kona coffee is grown on The Big Island!
LisaG16 chapter 10 . 5/20/2013
yay! that was fun! :)
cargumentluv chapter 10 . 5/20/2013
Great job on this story!
September Joey chapter 10 . 5/19/2013
Well Done! Thoroughly enjoyable and completely credible within the existing framework. Well written and a joy to read. I hope you write more stories around my favorite boys ...
storyfan101 chapter 10 . 5/19/2013
You've done a fabulous job of mixing extra whump with an already wholy enjoyable episode. I look forward to your next time out with the boys.
Wenwalke chapter 10 . 5/19/2013
Well done. I love how you reworked the episode.
Topazicatzbeth chapter 10 . 5/19/2013
Really enjoyed this. Hope you write more stories (with lots of danny whump)
Lacey21 chapter 10 . 5/19/2013
This was a great read. Well done! I thoroughly enjoyed the added banter between the two guys. You did a fantastic job of capturing their unique chemistry.

Hope you write more stories for this fandom in the future.
Synbou chapter 10 . 5/19/2013
Congratulations for this great adaptation! I hope to see more story from you ;-)
TMVH50 chapter 10 . 5/19/2013
Bravo! Love the way you tweaked the episode. I thought the original episode was really good, but your version was so much better :-) Thanks for sharing!
JazzieG chapter 10 . 5/19/2013
I feel for Danny. Its frustrating when you want an alcoholic drink and can't have one but everyone around you can. I am currently on heavy duty pain medication so its especially relevant for me right now! Lol

I hope that you will continue to write for this fandom, preferably Danny whump though. Nice job. :-)
JazzieG chapter 9 . 5/19/2013
Kono is a force to be reckoned with. Note to the guys, never fall asleep near her 'cos she will take advantage!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/18/2013
Thanks so much, I really enjoyed your version of this story. You write so well and I look forward to your next story.