Reviews for Stranded
avieryfriend chapter 10 . 10/20/2014
So enjoyed this story and so glad I found it. I think you did an amazing job of bringing new life to this episode and story line. You did an amazing job with Steve and Danny's back and forth banter and their love and friendship toward each other as partners and friends. That is what makes the show so special and enjoyable to watch. I appreciate the characters and the teams relationship and Ohana with each other. Loved all the moments in the boat "dingy". Great job! :-) Hope you write more soon. Thanks!
thewarpedmind1 chapter 9 . 8/1/2014
Bravo! That was Fantastic! :)
LivingInALostGeneration chapter 10 . 2/6/2014
I enjoyed that very much, it was very well written and true to the show. I especially enjoyed your little twist. Thank you for sharing :)
john'sgirlfriend2date chapter 10 . 8/2/2013
This was great, much better than the episode. Thanks! A lot!
Runner043 chapter 10 . 5/21/2013
Arabica coffee? - seriously? Danny, you live in Hawaii where Kona coffee is grown on The Big Island!
LisaG16 chapter 10 . 5/20/2013
yay! that was fun! :)
cargumentluv chapter 10 . 5/20/2013
Great job on this story!
September Joey chapter 10 . 5/19/2013
Well Done! Thoroughly enjoyable and completely credible within the existing framework. Well written and a joy to read. I hope you write more stories around my favorite boys ...
storyfan101 chapter 10 . 5/19/2013
You've done a fabulous job of mixing extra whump with an already wholy enjoyable episode. I look forward to your next time out with the boys.
Wenwalke chapter 10 . 5/19/2013
Well done. I love how you reworked the episode.
Topazicatzbeth chapter 10 . 5/19/2013
Really enjoyed this. Hope you write more stories (with lots of danny whump)
Lacey21 chapter 10 . 5/19/2013
This was a great read. Well done! I thoroughly enjoyed the added banter between the two guys. You did a fantastic job of capturing their unique chemistry.

Hope you write more stories for this fandom in the future.
Synbou chapter 10 . 5/19/2013
Congratulations for this great adaptation! I hope to see more story from you ;-)
TMVH50 chapter 10 . 5/19/2013
Bravo! Love the way you tweaked the episode. I thought the original episode was really good, but your version was so much better :-) Thanks for sharing!
JazzieG chapter 10 . 5/19/2013
I feel for Danny. Its frustrating when you want an alcoholic drink and can't have one but everyone around you can. I am currently on heavy duty pain medication so its especially relevant for me right now! Lol

I hope that you will continue to write for this fandom, preferably Danny whump though. Nice job. :-)