Reviews for The Shadow
Sonochu chapter 11 . 6/9/2013
Great chapter. Kind of funny since I just came from a graduation ceremony. I can't wait for your next story!
Beefdagetti chapter 11 . 6/9/2013
Fantastic end to a great story.

Just one question, How did Dash graduate? :)
Sonochu chapter 10 . 6/8/2013
Great ending to a great story. My only question is how has Danny really hurt Sam. The Paulina thing wasn't his fought and the only other incident was him dating Valerie, but she also dated Gregor soooo.
Beefdagetti chapter 10 . 6/7/2013
Fantastic ending to a great story. And you said you were going to write more in this universe? I say do it, it would be marvelous!
Beefdagetti chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
Everyone is so clueless. I love it!

I really like this story! It's fantastic and from all the ff I've read, unique! Keep up the great writing! (:
Em chapter 7 . 5/31/2013
Awesome story :) please update soon!
SandraStar66 chapter 5 . 5/14/2013
Yes you could like them both because they are the same person XD Dramtic Irony, you crack me up lol great chapter
InFamous TWiST chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
It is Sam Danny God! Why are u sooo clueless? Anyway, update soon!
-Shade (Tatiana, just a nickname)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
keep writing
SandraStar66 chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
No Sam don'tdie!
Phantom Misfit chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
Wow! For your first fic, this is really interesting and well written. Good job! One thing, though, you should try not to put exclamation points on sentences that aren't dialogue. Sometimes it's okay, like when you said 'It was the object that the girl had held up!" but it looks weird when you said, 'The bewildered ghost only had time to squeak in shock until he was frozen into a block of ice!' At that point, saying he felt shock was sufficient to the angst of the sentence, so you don't need to add an exclamation point. ANYWAY, this was very interesting, and I'll definitely be reading this as you update!