Reviews for An Indecent Proposal (Kind of)
KiatazeMarvelo chapter 1 . 4h ago
Please do a sequel O.O This story was awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
I would really really REALLY love a sequel to this! Also this story is amazing. :)
Inralak chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Oh my god, that was awesome, yes, yes, please write a sequel :) love to read more!
Grave Raider chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I demand more damn it! :) Thank you very much for writing author-san, I loved it.
BadGirlxD chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Awesome! Perfectly in character yet so funny! Yes, a sequel!
Pretty please with a cherry on top?
-BadGirlxD
Yarisazame chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Oh man, this is was hilarious and I really do love how you keep them both in character. I am most definitely looking forward to reading more of your stories now.
kiaradelioncourt chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Aww I love it XD ... I love Aizen and Gin :D ! ohh please i want a second part ! Maybe with yaoi XD
Doctorjaws chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Aizen's very deep powerful voice would not fit uke but Gin's slier more high-pitched tone might . It would also sound silly meowing. But yes please write a sequel. I'm curious!
Horo-Emptiness chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Pffft... Oh my god. I can totally see Gin doing that. But Aizen going along with it? Never! And the kitty ears? ...Why. Why would you put that image into my head?! Now I can't stop laughing! XD
Sousuke "Uke" Aizen... Yep. That is going down as one of the best name puns I have seen since Light "Imagay."
I would, um, be interested in knowing what happens to Gin. Please? *puppy dog eyes*