Reviews for Tied-Up
Purple Rose of Darkness chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
I hate this show, but I approve of this fic.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
The "Teen Titans: GO!" COMIC book, that was based on the first, the original, and the only TT cartoon I will admit exists, is pretty good. Lots of Flinx. :-9

This recent ... thing ... with the chibi-ized Titans and weird proportions and (from the extremely small sample size I was able to stomach) completely bizarre "plots", on the other hand ...

Well, let's just say that the Fan-fiction it inspires is orders of magnitude superior to the source material.
MeetMeOnTheDarkside chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Update :P
anlmoon chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Vet good realistic interaction between the erg two thanks for writing
Rositta2017 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
LOL! I'm not really that into GO!, but I did see that episode, and this story was really hilarious!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Lol. Funny.
chica13 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
So cute! Hey Xaphie! Sorry I'm a little late in reviewing! I'm SO behind on my fanfics right now! Urgh! But anywho, I think this was a cute little drabble and, although Raven and Red-X are still my OTP, Racen and Speedy are still too cute for words. Okay, well I gotta go! I love you, Xaphie! (Still don't have that nickname.)
amethyst-dreams27 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Not quite sure what this is... but I like it! The more cute Speedy/Raven interactions in the world, the better.
An onymousette chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Wow, I just adored this ! But I reallllly want to see the REST of the story ! Can you please write the rest ?
I'm not sure if I liked teen titans go, either, but it could be worse ! maybe...
What saved it for me is that Raven is a brony, maybe you can find something you like ?
Also, if you'll notice, Starfire abandoned Robin for the disembodied voice ! So that actually doesn't totally 100% make them canon in this version ! Hence maybe possibly there is a 0.00001% chance that Raven and Robin could maybe possibly be Canon ! YAYYYY !
Promises of Freedom chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
lmao, I recently watched this scene on the television to! You wrote decent comedy, the peck on the cheek at the end had me questioning whether something was going to blow up or not. Haha.
RukiaRae chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
You shouldn't be doing work if this is what you're working on. I'm pretty sure this is infinitely better than homework. :P I thought this was funny and the premise was cute. Are you going to continue it? Would love to see what else happens!
NaomiTheWingedSerpent chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Lol
DreamBeamz chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Not a big fan of the Teen Titan's Go! either, but I can't help but watch it because I love the Teen Titans lol. I loved this story, very amusing :)
Skylar P. Rose chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Not bad. Not that your stories have never NOT been good, but this, is a pairing I can easily ship as long as updates happen quick, so, keep up the good work! Your writing is always a mood booster.
Daydreamer Angel chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Sounds good so far. I will be keeping my eye on this.