Reviews for Dangerous Recipe
enchantmentanjel chapter 31 . 12/4/2014
I really liked this story! It was so crazy! Can't wait to read the next one! Now will we ever know for sure if they are siblings cuz that is messed up stuff.
54hay chapter 33 . 11/2/2014
Congratulations! I'm so very, very happy for you! Great work! It definitely deserves this kind of recognition!
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 33 . 3/2/2014
I'm so sorry for what happened to you.
Angela N chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Wow 1 chapter in and im taking away with your style. It's very well flowed and yet it has a flawless sharp edge to cut into your heart. I love this.
Guest chapter 32 . 10/27/2013
So was she Walters or? cause I really wanna know regardless
littleshelly0619 chapter 32 . 10/26/2013
Thanks so much for letting us know! Headed to Fatal Formula now, my three-day weekend just officially got even better!
SaidWhatIMeant chapter 31 . 9/30/2013
Well holy fucking shit.

I honestly almost feel guilty for how much I loved this story. It is so fucked up. But I loved every twisted second of it. It is such a hard balance to create an OC that's badass without being annoying, and even harder to make that OC a woman, and even MORE impossible to make her be able to dominate Mac and still be awesome, intriguing, and, somehow relatable. Ahhh I'm still not over it.

And the smut! You've got nothing to worry about, girly (if you're even still concerned). This chapter especially had me feeling completely torn- because, let's be honest, this is about as fucked up as it gets. But it makes complete sense, and I nearly got goosebumps at that last Mac command. I know another reviewer called this out already, but still: "he rasped against the shell of her ear, depravity dripping from his words, the very immorality of the command pushing her over the edge." WHAT THE FUCK. How did you even come up with that?

Anyways. It's been quite a while since I've actually found myself enjoying reading a story- I have the hardest time keeping attention, and am picky to the point of being an asshole, but this was awesome. Eagerly anticipating the sequel ;)
Sick-and-TwistedMind chapter 24 . 9/28/2013
can i be a Mac addict too?
Redhead Maniac chapter 31 . 9/8/2013
I hope you're in the process of writing a sequel for this right now.
I don't know where to start, to be honest. Your fwork left my thoughts so jumbled I was mulling over it for a whole day upon finishing.
Firstly, I would like to compliment you on you language — it's spectacular. Strong and confident, vibrant. Secondly — on your development of the OFC. Now, I am not a fan of OFCs, in fact, a complete opposite. However, you've managed to lure me in and keep me there. I applaud you for creating a strong-willed, domineering female with a solid backbone, who can standup for herself and those she values, and who also can take down a man, put him in an appropriate place, and THEN allow him to feel strong and in charge, because she allowed it. Seriously, I wanted to squeal in excitement once I realised what type of a girl she was. I don't see enough of such great OFC out there.
Thirdly, I have to say.. The scene in the cave, the "come for your big brother" part had my mind bogged. I was creeped out, disgusted, fascinated, aroused and frightened all at once. It had such an immense impact, and that song is so HAUNTING now because of that one scene.. I can't stop listening to it, it's been 2 days. That scene is so firmly stuck in my brain, accompanied by the song, I feel hypnotised.
Also, I've realised that the same author who wrote the Gossip story, which I LOVED and was so sad there was no more chapters to read. Kudos for making the OFC in that story no less stronger than in this one!
Please do continue to write, you give food for thought and a feeling of being slightly drunk off these amazing stories.
spider-lily08 chapter 9 . 9/7/2013
Cuddle raping care bear from hell has possibly got to be one of the greatest things i've ever read!
chyenne yearsley chapter 31 . 9/4/2013
this is amazing i really need the second part
littleshelly0619 chapter 31 . 8/27/2013
Excellent way to end this! It doesn't matter what the results said cause Kristy is right! She belongs to Mac, and he, her.

There's just one thing. I still refuse to believe this is not a love story. It may not be something from the Hallmark Channel, but honey it's a love story just the same, even as dark and demented as it is. Hey, isn't true love exactly that way sometimes?

Best Mac fic out there, IMO. Thanks so much for writing this and thanks again for the upcoming sequel!
WeLiveTheNow chapter 31 . 8/26/2013
Fuck Yes! This story was fucking golden cant wait for the sequel!
Leave Me Alone You Stalker chapter 31 . 8/26/2013
OMG OMG OMG ! I'm sooooo fucking excited right now u better update the sequel right now lol
Mizu.no.Oujo.1967 chapter 31 . 8/26/2013
Awesome ending! ;D I really enjoyed reading this fic and I'm glad that you're adding more to their story with a sequel. :) Looking forward to that story too. Anyway, great job and excited for the next! :D