Reviews for King and I: Rebecca Leonowens
I really do love your story. A lot. Chulalongkorn is always presented as a mini me version of his father and his young sister( in the Chow Yun Fat movie verse) is the mini version of Lady Thiang. So having Anna's daughter with her( Louis's older sister) with her made A WHOLE LOT MORE SENSE. Also, Anna really does have an older daughter, called Avis.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/16/2016
Please finish so good
gamzeenmakara chapter 5 . 6/22/2016
I REEEEAAAAAALLLLLYYYYY like this story! Please continue! I know it's been awhile but I just can't bear the thought of there being nothing else to this...
xsammijoannex chapter 5 . 4/11/2016
Yay! I've been waiting for you to update this somehow I just knew that you would!️ Glad to see you back I'll be waiting!
tentenbaby chapter 5 . 4/11/2016
i super super happy to see you update
this i would love to see prince
Chulalongkorn's pov.
katmar1994 chapter 5 . 4/11/2016
I'm so happy you updated! I can't wait for the next chapter!
dream lighting chapter 5 . 4/11/2016
Welcome back yippe please please post more please hope you don't do a vanishing act hardly any on the King and I
CelestiaSakura chapter 4 . 4/9/2016
Please Update!
katmar1994 chapter 4 . 12/28/2015
I love the story but when are you gonna update? I wanna know what happens next.
tentenbaby chapter 3 . 12/26/2015
update soon
Guest chapter 3 . 9/19/2015
I have ideas
During'Hello,young lovers',Rebecca was playing with Fa Ying and the some other princesses,when Fa Ying asked her what she thinks of her brother(they're both children of Lady Thiang!).
Then Chulalongkorn flirts with her on her way to her mother's apartment-when Fa Ying and the twins passed by,giggling.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/18/2015
I have also had a scene for them
Lady Thiang decide to have private dinner with Chulalongkorn and his sister Fa Ying...to talk about his feelings for Rebecca
Fa Ying sang,'You love her!You love her! You really really love her! And you're getting married and I'll be the flower girl..'Then the Prince hit his 'annoying sister'with a punch,making her cry.
Then all of his siblings(they eavesdropped)heard that and hassled him all night after dinner.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
You will never guess who was Chulalongkorn's queen in real life.
Her name is Saovabha Phongsri,and one of the many half sisters of his own.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/17/2015
Ooh!Young love between Avis and the Crown Prince
I wonder how his parents(Lady Thiang and Mongkut)think?
Then ALL of his siblings spent the night spreading the r and hassled Mongkut and the Prince the next day with questions.
awsmpup chapter 4 . 6/14/2015
I really like this story, but I'm really curious when you're going to update. It's been more than a year (almost two) and I'm pretty anxious.