Reviews for King and I: Rebecca Leonowens
katmar1994 chapter 4 . 12/28/2015
I love the story but when are you gonna update? I wanna know what happens next.
tentenbaby chapter 3 . 12/26/2015
update soon
Guest chapter 3 . 9/19/2015
I have ideas
During'Hello,young lovers',Rebecca was playing with Fa Ying and the some other princesses,when Fa Ying asked her what she thinks of her brother(they're both children of Lady Thiang!).
Then Chulalongkorn flirts with her on her way to her mother's apartment-when Fa Ying and the twins passed by,giggling.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/18/2015
I have also had a scene for them
Lady Thiang decide to have private dinner with Chulalongkorn and his sister Fa Ying...to talk about his feelings for Rebecca
Fa Ying sang,'You love her!You love her! You really really love her! And you're getting married and I'll be the flower girl..'Then the Prince hit his 'annoying sister'with a punch,making her cry.
Then all of his siblings(they eavesdropped)heard that and hassled him all night after dinner.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
You will never guess who was Chulalongkorn's queen in real life.
Her name is Saovabha Phongsri,and one of the many half sisters of his own.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/17/2015
Ooh!Young love between Avis and the Crown Prince
I wonder how his parents(Lady Thiang and Mongkut)think?
Then ALL of his siblings spent the night spreading the r and hassled Mongkut and the Prince the next day with questions.
awsmpup chapter 4 . 6/14/2015
I really like this story, but I'm really curious when you're going to update. It's been more than a year (almost two) and I'm pretty anxious.
Kuramasgirl19769 chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
I do like it, it's good :)
Lady Allana Solo chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
I'm listening to the book on CD that's based on the true story, and she does have a daughter named Avis.
Kodami chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
Hey I just finished up to the AU point and I really liked it. I hope that you come back soon to update this wonderful story of yours :) Please don't let such a great story die.
SeraphineWhist chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
really liked the story its reads so easily :) its very good are you planning on updating anytime soon?
Guest chapter 4 . 4/29/2014
Update soon :-) :-)
Lillianpost chapter 3 . 4/29/2014
Interesting choice of story material. What made you want to write about this old gem? Personally, I think it's a very romantic story, but the ending is a bit depressing. It's always a pleasure though to imagine Yul Brynner in his signature role. Good luck with it.
EmeraldStorm7 chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
Descriptive writing! Loved it!
EmeraldStorm7 chapter 2 . 4/13/2014