Reviews for King and I: Rebecca Leonowens
Kuramasgirl19769 chapter 1 . 1/6
I do like it, it's good :)
Lady Allana Solo chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
I'm listening to the book on CD that's based on the true story, and she does have a daughter named Avis.
Kodami chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
Hey I just finished up to the AU point and I really liked it. I hope that you come back soon to update this wonderful story of yours :) Please don't let such a great story die.
SeraphineWhist chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
really liked the story its reads so easily :) its very good are you planning on updating anytime soon?
Guest chapter 4 . 4/29/2014
Update soon :-) :-)
Lillianpost chapter 3 . 4/29/2014
Interesting choice of story material. What made you want to write about this old gem? Personally, I think it's a very romantic story, but the ending is a bit depressing. It's always a pleasure though to imagine Yul Brynner in his signature role. Good luck with it.
EmeraldStorm7 chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
Descriptive writing! Loved it!
EmeraldStorm7 chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
Another great chapter
EmeraldStorm7 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
This first chapter is really something, brilliantly written!
The Wizard Of Wicked chapter 4 . 3/23/2014
Um can u please update? I really like this story, cuz like I was in the king and I but that was almost a year ago so this is like bring back all these good memories.
LuisantEtoile chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Nice story! Can you teach me how to write like this? I'm not having such luck...
MonstarzGirl chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
I've been reading this and I hope this gets updated!
If you need some ideas or help, I'd be glad to share ideas with you.
dream lighting chapter 4 . 12/2/2013
Just found this please can you update soon please I realy enjoyed it a lot any chance please keep adding more
lovethenlost chapter 4 . 10/30/2013
Finding time to write is hard but if you don't commit, people will lose interest and your story will go unread. Hurry.
VirgilAeneas chapter 4 . 9/26/2013