Reviews for The Girl Who Learnt To Fly- by Fakir
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
Ooh I'd never thought of it like this before! Very cool story and an epilogue would be lovely!
White-19-Wolf chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Great! I think it would be a good idea to continue this.
Silver Skies - Red Lakes chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I KNEW IT! Darn... That's sad but this is AMAZING! Pure genius really!
Ding chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Ahh Fakir turned Ahiru into a duck! The story was great and I thought the plot was a wonderful tale in itself. Thanks and chow!
Flippzy The Edward Slayer chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
00 It all makes sense now!
SoSaysL chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
So this is just amazing. Great concept, great execution.

I love this story fits into the original narrative and manages to explain why things ended up the way they did at the beginning of the tale. Also, the idea that Ahiru and Fakir had met before, and had such adorable interactions, too, is fascinating. It's great to see them becoming friends, and yet a little tragic as well that Fakir unknowingly turned his friend into a duck...
Tawny chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
What a cool idea! I would love another one this was GREAT!
Sarah chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Continue this beautiful piece of literature, please! This is worthy to be a part of Princess Tutu, even though Drosselmeyer was the one who actually wrote it! And I am acting so much like Lilie right now! (starts to bunch up Ahiru's face) I knew you were a Fakir girl, Ahiru!
Rose chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Beautiful simply beautiful
Princess Ahiru chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I love this idea! It's so sweet and tragic! I love it that Ahiru was always a girl! You definitely need to write a story with this one where Fakir remembers!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
So cool and very wonderful and cute and great and good and somehow nice.