Reviews for Manner of Life
pauleen chapter 24 . 1/8
Welcome back. And this is still the story to read. I felt edwards regret and loss. He has let those around him dictate his life for so long and was a young man of lack of actions. I hopebella doesn't marry garret and end up experiencing the same things.
jukmare chapter 24 . 12/28/2014
Oh for fucks sake, get together already.
lin2502 chapter 24 . 12/26/2014
worth waiting for
Carol chapter 24 . 12/22/2014
Why does she defend him? She should not absolve him from his guilt, it is well deserved. How can Bella love an illusion? He is not the man she thinks he is, he never was. I hope she does not loose Garrett. If she goes with Edward, it will never be a happy relationship. Will they still live in the same house as Senior? The Masens are toxic to Bella. They are like heroin, too much and she willoverdose and die.
Carol chapter 23 . 12/22/2014
It's about time that everyone knows about the rape! I hope Garrett and Ed jr argue over this and Charlie overhears. Charlotte is a nuisance, and a hypocrite. Sure, she apologized to Bella, now she should tell Edward why he and Bella had not spoken to each other. She kept them apart.
Carol chapter 22 . 12/22/2014
Please tell me that Esme knows about the rape, she cannot die not knowing! Why doesn't Senior get his comeuppance? So, now that Junior is alone, now he wants Bella?! Where was he when she truly needed her?! I hope Bella lets the blinders fall from her eyes and sees Edward as the weakling, and disappointment that he is. He has never had her back, ever.
Carol chapter 21 . 12/22/2014
Yeah, Charlotte lives in a dream alright, a nightmare. Only she has herself to blame. Her selfishness caused her to waste years, and now she is an old crow. I hope she never finds a man who fully loves her, since she did the same to Bella. And aren't she and Edward a bit too old to still be living with the in-laws?
Guest chapter 24 . 12/22/2014
Edward is right. He ruins everything. He never could stand up to his father, and he never would. Now, it's too late and Bella will forever wonder if he would have been brave enough to choose her. I hope Bella does marry Garrett, and has kids with him. Edward got to marry another woman, and that same woman kicked Bella out of his life. It is only fair that Bella try to move on as well, and not crawl back to Edward worshiping the crumbs he throws at her.
flyrbrd chapter 24 . 12/23/2014
Thanks! It's time for them to be together
Mercyrus chapter 24 . 12/22/2014
besides "How to Paint a House"

my absolute favorite WIP...thank you for the Christmas present!

Merry Christmas 3
twitipat chapter 24 . 12/22/2014
I am so praying that she is smart and stays with Garrett. Edward is an illusion. He has never really been a friend to her. And after the rape happened and his first reaction I've totally written him off. His misery is of his own making.
debslmac chapter 24 . 12/22/2014
so sad...
elizabeth bennette chapter 24 . 12/22/2014
good chapter but sad.
jansails chapter 24 . 12/22/2014
Edward Sr. gets away with rape, destroying Bella & ruining his son's life.
Still controlling, manipulative, & choosing hate to direct his actions, Edward Sr. still tries to direct his son's life.
Bella has now faced Edward, stated her truth, the feelings never died, they were simply repressed, buried.
jansails/jan2
Ramyfan chapter 24 . 12/22/2014
I think if they end up together it would be just because of the need to have a happy Ending

Let bella see happiness can be found Else where too

It's you story and you know how you want it to end
It's my opinion as realistically bella couldnt be with a man like him