Reviews for This is What you do to Me
arifacandlelight chapter 1 . 3/23
its good.. why didnt u make it longer and mpreg it would be perrrrfect... for me though.. _ .. thanks for writing.. pls consider make mpreg fiction for sessinu.. and pls dont make inusess if u mind.. but well its just a sugestion.. its ur story so its all up to you.. but ur writing is good.. keep it up..
darkness-has-eyes chapter 1 . 1/12
Besides the hot lemon there I have to applaud Lady Kaede. She is brilliant. When you talked about Miroku thanking Lady Kaede I was there doing the exact same thing. Geez she's sharp for being like what, 80-something...
Saranwyn chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Haha, I was unofficially dubbed Yaoi Whisperer, Lord of that which is naked men wrapped in sheets, by one of my friends, but I might be in danger of losing my position! Bravo!
MissSexyRain chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
OMG THIS IS GENIUS! That has to be the most awkward moment in history at the end LOL
yumi-san 29 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Ive been following Licentious Obsession and I can honestly say you guys never disappoint
may the smut continue lol
reen212000 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
That was filthy. So dirty. Good job!
Stephanie chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I am at a loss for words, it might be from the fact that it is 2AM but I am going to go with the fact that you two are some amazing writers. I love your story Licentious Obsession and I love this oneshot. I wouldn't mind reading another one or another one of your stories period. Keep up the awesome work!
inu557 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
This story is so awesome and you got how inuyasha and sesshomaru would correctly act when/if faced in such situation as this.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I like it. Looking forward to more
thewolf74 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I really liked this story. Please update again very soon. I want to know what happens next.