Reviews for Abandoned Children
NarutoFallenAngel123 chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
Wow... This is the best crossover I have ever read! I know it has been a few years since u have done another chapter but please continue this story! I am dying to know more!
Kitty-Chan UchiNaru no Miko chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
Ha! Finally found this again. I'd read it years ago & loved the premise. Do you ever plan on continuing it? I'd love it if you did.
TheBeingOfEverything chapter 5 . 3/22/2011
Soooo I know you'll probly never update this again lol but I figure that a review couldn't hurt, right? also, since you have been getting most of your characterization info on yyh from different sources I thought you'd be happy to know that the entire series of yyh is on youtube in HD and uncensored! so anyways, this fic rox my sox and I hope you finish it someday :D
DrAgOnNeKo567 chapter 5 . 11/14/2010
DEAR LORD, MUST YOU STOP *THERE*? God, this is intense! I can't tell if you know by now, but I am absolutely loving this fic. So, I know that it's been. . a while since you last updated it, but if you ever contemplate whether to take this fanfiction back up again or not, by all means, please do! Take it back up, I mean. And if you do, I'd be more than willing to be a beta for you if you so wish. If you ever read this review, please at least think about it. I really enjoy the voice you use in your writing, and I wouldn't mind in the slightest reading more of your work (there are a few grammatical and spelling errors every now and then, however). Please continue writing!
Sakura Mikan91 chapter 5 . 10/16/2009
Hey!I really liked your story! It's amazing and I'm falling in love with it! Please update soon! The battle scene was great! But I am a little confused about one thing. Is the dragon on his arm a tatoo that is like a seal that comes to life or something? Or is the dragon real and like hakkia's baby dragon cane transform and it stays close by attaching itself to his arm? Otherwise, lov'n the story so far! :p
shin chapter 5 . 8/30/2009
wow

i like the stoey please *hugs* pwase~
shin chapter 5 . 8/21/2009
it's so great i like it you are really great i like it so much please put the next part
Shirayuri no Hime chapter 5 . 1/5/2009
First of all, I'm not usually a fan of crossovers, but your fic instantly grabbed my attention. Just from the summary I knew I was going to enjoy it. For not knowing Hiei's and Yukina's personalities well at the beginning, you portrayed them flawlessly. It's ashame you probably won't update again, but if you do, you can be certain I'll be among the first to read it.

Thank you for a lovely story that possessed all the elements necessary to keep the readers interested.
AkaiXTsubasa chapter 5 . 8/12/2008
Huh...I would think that Hiei's dragon would be stronger than that...but I guess you have to make it that way, for the sake of the story.

What happens next? Please update this story!
Dattatreya chapter 4 . 2/23/2008
Nice work. Why don't you continue it?
ry0kiku chapter 5 . 1/7/2008
WHAT THE HELL! How come I didn't spot this fic sooner? You MUST UPDATE! It's 2008 already! WAAGH!

Hurry up! Before I go crazy~!

~r&k

P.S: Sorry... carried away.. forgot to mention how much I love your fic Keep it up! And don't forget to UPDATE!
Alexandria Jaganshi chapter 5 . 1/6/2007
O.o wow...

AWESOME! I LOVE HIEI! I LOVE SAIYUKI! SO I CERTAINLY LOVE THIS STORY! There just isn't enough YYH/Saiyuki xover around... So I was ecstatic when I found one!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

~AJ~
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 5 . 11/25/2006
really interesitng fic. _ please update soon
Paksennarion chapter 5 . 11/5/2006
Woah... This fic is awesome! I've never seen Saiyuki, but now I'm really interested in it. You have Hiei and Yukina so awesomely in character it's superb... all the conflict and Hiei being all protective, this story rocks! I can't believe it took me so long to find this. Please tell me your still writing even though it's been like two years. Your just such a good writer. Hiei's attacks are fine, the dragon seemed a little weak but than again I don't really now what Himura is... Anyway. Please you have to continue this story it's so good. In fact I've got to add it to my favorites. Please please continue it.

Thanks for writing this far. You and this story rock. _
hullabalooh chapter 4 . 11/1/2006