Reviews for Through Time
Super Goat Grl chapter 20 . 7/2/2007
Those omake were random...I loved #2 though. Poor Kenshin, having to cook all of that food for all of those random people. Why wasn't Shishio trying to kill him. Maybe he wanted to eat, then kill him...that must be it...
angel-wings76 chapter 20 . 12/19/2005
AGH! This story was soo awesome! _ I just finished reading through it all. I love Kenshin!
skenshingumi chapter 19 . 10/5/2005
I enjoyed this very much. Hope you still write RK stories!
skenshingumi chapter 18 . 10/5/2005
Very cute but I am glad we got the mushy one too.
skenshingumi chapter 17 . 10/5/2005
I love the mushy ending.
skenshingumi chapter 16 . 10/5/2005
Great, we get both endings. More work for you but a nice way to do it.
skenshingumi chapter 14 . 10/5/2005
I forgot to mention how funny I thought the cosplay girls in an earlier chapter were. And I like the reminder of washboard abs in a tee shirt.
skenshingumi chapter 12 . 10/5/2005
The humor is in high gear now. You must be having fun writng this part.
skenshingumi chapter 11 . 10/5/2005
I like this chapter. First of all, everyone throwing the coins at Sano was a very funny idea. Also, I think you let Kenshin read just enough of the diary, a good compromise. After all he is all about protecting his friends and he would need to know. I agree he would not carelessly choose to do so. I laughed at his inner voice triumphing though about him finding a reason. That is so human.
skenshingumi chapter 10 . 10/5/2005
Excellent chapter to have Sano streak out just while Kenshin is putting away the journal. How could he have that kind so control!
skenshingumi chapter 9 . 10/5/2005
I am enjoying the story but I had the same problem getting all of chapter 8 that I had with chapter 5. Could you e-mail me these chapters? I was especially disappointed that I could not read all of 8 when Kenshin goes to the dojo in modern day Tokyo since I figured this would be an important chapter. I enjoying the mix of humor and pathos by the way.
skenshingumi chapter 6 . 10/5/2005
I had a problem accessing chapter 5. It just ended in the middle of the page without any spot to submit reviews or anything. Could you send it to me?Thought you'd want to know. Chapter 6 opened up fine.
skenshingumi chapter 4 . 10/5/2005
I enjoy the idea of Kenshin freaking out over modern day appliances. Miname needs Kaoru to hit her upside the head. Her words were the last thing Kenshin needed to hear.
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Poor Kenshin, so close and yet so far.
Hiro-tyre chapter 1 . 11/1/2004