Reviews for SoMa Week 2013
Myth Magyk Fae chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Awww great job, these are so sweet!
The Fox and Hen chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
These were all so wonderful! I loved each one! These are great and were a lot of fun to read! :)
TheSecretMarauder chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I loved this! Awesome job!
Sakura478 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Great story! It was sweet and everyone was in character. You're an amazing writer and I hope to see more of you soon:)
Moonlight M3lody chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
1: Genius. I burst out laughing by the punchline. Soul's expression must be downright hilarious.
3: I'm sure I've read this before. Not that it stop me laughing. Overprotective Soul is cute.
4: It's pointless-fun-lazy day thingie until the ending makes it uh...weird? I just think it's too sudden and out-of-the blue so this one's ending might be my least favorite. Sorry.
5: Poor Maka. She's an interesting character, trying so hard to be strong. That's the reason I like SoMa dynamics so much.
7:I think I've read this already in your another story. Sweet little piece though.

I have to ask this. I've read a lot of fanfic where Maka likes Trance fusion and dislikes fish. I read the manga and watched the anime, but I can't recall anything about it. Are they mentioned somewhere in the canon or entirely fanmade?
ThatOneFangirlWithNoLife chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
ASDFGJKGK! MY FEELINGS! THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL!
Odat chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I'd missed fight somehow! That was marvelous. Cause awww, silly babies. God boss fights though, used to be the bane of my existence.
Eieriann chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
So much laughter! Until the last one, that gave me feels :( I practically died at two points. When the recipes where on the back of the box and she Soul said they needed to keep their son shaded. I'm crying from trying not to laugh so hard, my face hurts from smiling. I can't even. This is amazing to the tenth power!