Reviews for Wings and Sarcasm
Tekie Scythe chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
That was adorable
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Thankyou for writing :) It was wonderful! Of all the fan fictions I've read about SPN, I feel that you have done one of the best jobs of getting the mannerisms of Sam, Dean, and Cas correct. You depicted the characters exactly how I imagined they would act in this setting. Please write more! :)
The Rambler13 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
THIS IS GLORIOUS.
Poor Cas... So confused. He's so sweet, though!
I swear, I'm almost as bad as he is sometimes... (Or so my best friend says.)
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
this was awesome! everyone was perfectly in charater, very sweet and fun. I loved bobby being cas's temporary commander, lol.
kettleoat chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
That was brilliant! You managed to capture Castiel's confused, innocent angel-ness perfectly! I loved it! :D
Featherfur chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I would love to see this as a series especially as you are an extrodianary writing
WhoLockedGirl11 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Aww cas your so cute :) loved it
Flarie chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Well written, love it! I'd like to see more, I really enjoyed it! :)
misguidedghost77 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This is amazing! The characterization was so precise I literally read it in their voices, I could totally see this happening. I love naive Cas. I can perfectly imagine him trying to explain to the pharmacy lady and getting on her nerves...
Please continue this story. I was reading your other FMA/A:TLA story and I squeaked when I saw you wrote one for SPN because the three of them are my favorite shows! And you did this one sooo well I can't wait for another chapter! Thanks for this great piece!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
He did pretty well there to say he had no idea what he was doing and I always like slightly off kilter Dean.
Thanks for sharing
DeansBabyBird
Lori chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Awwwwwwww! So cute!
-lori
nathy.faithy chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Love the last phrase!
Because for Dean, pie fixes everything!
Xoxo
NarutoRox chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
This was awesome! Not only did you keep everyone in character, it was both amusing and sweet. :) Would like to see poor Cas struck down with the cold, with Sam and Dean having to nurse him, too. ;)
Laken chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Great story. I'd like to see this turn into a collection of one-shots. As for suggestions, the only thing I can think of is an idea that I tried but never completed. Cass finds a infant girl and tries to take care of her and he has to ask Sam and Dean for help. Hope you get other great suggestions as well.
hotshow chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Very good story. Thank you.