Reviews for The Doctor, The Desert, and Death
thedesperatefan chapter 36 . 6/4
please, please, please, update! i hope you are doing fine, really, and it's just the inspiration that went away. and i've been dying for two years to know the rest of the story. it's the best HP / Sherlock cross-over i've read so far. pleaaaaaaaaase...
Wika0304 chapter 36 . 4/19
please update
Guest chapter 6 . 8/13/2017
Awesome job with the chapter! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 8/13/2017
Wonderful chapter! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/13/2017
Ah, Sherlock...I suspect John and Sherlock are going to have a rather interesting relationship, just as in canon.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/13/2017
Hmmm, who is Harriet Watson? And what did Harry do to become John? Great job with the chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/13/2017
Wonderful chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2017
Ooh, this is an interesting premise! I'm excited to see where this goes. :)
Secret Wind chapter 36 . 6/29/2017
I read everything up to now and I like it. So much time and effort is put into here that makes it a good fanfic to read.

Take care.
MugetsuPipefox chapter 36 . 1/25/2017
Hahaha I love this fic! And that last bit with constant vigilance was great X'D
Guest chapter 36 . 1/21/2017
I love it
Rebecca chapter 36 . 11/28/2016
This is really good! I can't wait to read, more please update soon!
Virodeil chapter 36 . 10/22/2016
Whoa. Now John is Harry Potter... Huh. I read about John as a girl, John as Remus Lupin, and now John as Harry Potter. Quite nice, and quite worth reading too. Thank you for writing, and I do hope you continue writing this, though sparing Harry (Potter, not Watson) the grief of losing loved ones too early... I love it how Sherlock can turn mushy for John without the latter knowing, let alone realising it. Nicely done. Looking forward for much more of this!
Rey
Cztelnik chapter 36 . 7/21/2016
Haha, shades of Moody. ")
Sadly have reached the end of posting, seriously need to recall how to log in so I can track this fic. Really enjoy the banter, glad Sherlock fits in so well but going to have to do something about John's immortality eventually or he'll be lonely. Like Mycroft and Sherlock joining the goblins to revolutionize the wizard world...but that might be a different story altogether.
Cztelnik chapter 32 . 7/21/2016
Lovely! This is starting to pick up nicely. Haha, maybe the Holmes do have goblin in them. Would be interesting...and a bit terrifying if they accepted the Holmes and brought them fully into the magical world.