Reviews for Closing Walls and Ticking Clocks
doraviolet1 chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
this story is so intense at the end! great story. feel bad for Finnick, all he wanna do is protect Annie with all his life, but in then end it seems the tragedy unstoppable. hopefully one day you can extend it for the sequel regarding how to save both of them out from the claw of Snow.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Daaaaaamn! Well I guess Finnick's rage at the Capitol just intensified like crazy! Ooooh I feel so bad for the two of them and the situation they're forced into. Would you ever consider a sequel to this? Like one where the rebellion is finally happening and Finnick and Annie can be free from the clutches of the Capitol?
Manoella Nascimento chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
So, so sad - and quite probably what would have happened if hadn't been a rebbelion. Really enjoyed how you timed everything and all the ideas you had - like for Peeta to eat the beeries thinking he was saving Katniss. Congrats on an amazing fic!
Estoma chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Usually I'm not to fond of stories which do away with the rebellion, however, this one was fantastic! The ending, and the realisation of what was going to happen to Annie, as well as Finnick was so hard hitting. It's an excellent piece of work.
OneHarperLee chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Another wonderful story, although so heartbreaking! Somehow in your stories I always sympathize with Finnick but feel like he'll be ok. He's a big boy, he's jaded, he's done this a thousand times before, and he's numb. But my heart always breaks when Annie's brought into it. She's so nonexistent in the books that there's so much room to create her, and the suggestion that she was or is being prostituted as well pulls at the heartstrings because she's so vulnerable and defenseless. I have to be careful because your stories are so much better than the actual books that I start accepting them as reality :D Great job again!