Reviews for I'm Sorry
catspats31 chapter 1 . 3/29
While the writing quality of your story is great, please note this part of the Content Guidelines:

"Please note FanFiction does not accept explicit content, Fiction Rating: MA, and the rating is only presented for reference."

Please remove all of the detailed descriptions of physical interaction of sexual or violent nature from this story if you want it on this site. Try to upload it to a site where "Fiction MA" content is allowed like WattPad or AdultFanfiction.
pleasssse make more it was amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Totally need to update! i love this story! and dont listen to what ever that one person said its rated M for a reason yeah? please continue i would love to know what happens but take your time :3
nanase-momotarou chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
You need to update this!
animegamerliv chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
SO GOOD. Even though.. I don't like rape o xo..
BUT IT WAS GOOD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Yes, you definitely neeeeeeeeed to continue
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
it was... wonderful!
kimi-ebi chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Hey !
It was a very very very good job ! I really appreciate it ! Poor little Feliciano... I felt bad for him, but I really love this story ! I will be very happy if there's an other chapter. You can write whatever you want, I will be very glad to read it, but please don't write about an incestuous relationship. I really hate it. If you don't do that, I will be so happy to have the next chapter :)
Good job !
kimi
Sealand admin chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
That was amazing... I LOVE DAT
CreativelyOriginal chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Oh my gosh! Italy! Why is always Italy that bad things happen to! but i'm enjoying it! I really could see next chapter that Romano goes and looks for the people that raped Feli.
g3r1ta43vr chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
You are freaking awesome at this! More! NOW! And what about Germany?
The Lemon Squisher chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
This story is not allowed on this website. The Rules clearly state:

I have reported your story for violating said rule. I think it would be in your best interest to remove it from this website and archive it elsewhere.
pandy334 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013