Reviews for Mistakes
summerpoint chapter 12 . 8/5
This story was beautifully written, simply amazing and I loved every moment.
Is it weird that there are about 500 fanfics where Dom cheats on letty and she can't move on with her life, can't even date anyone else because dom is her "one true love" and letty inevitably takes him back, and here you have a fic where letty almost cheats on Dom and he totally cute her out of his life and moves on?!

I'm just saying that it's weird hat half of this fanfiction is dedicated to Dom being a cheater and letty loving him so much that she always forgives him and takes him back. Whereas here Dom just moves on with his life and is marrying another woman!

Kind of shows how little his love is doesn't it?
This is a great story
Livkate101 chapter 12 . 5/1
Awwwwwwwwww... I love the ending. I wonder if someone has written about Dom and Letty having kids that are car crazy too and work in the garage with them. That would be pretty cool! Anyway... GREAT WORK!
Girlz-Rule chapter 12 . 11/16/2014
amazing story! I rly love this one :D
Guest chapter 12 . 6/19/2014
Loved it! :-)
Guest chapter 12 . 4/7/2014
xialemar chapter 12 . 8/20/2013
This is the first fanfic of yours that i've read and I liked it so I'm gonna go over ALL of your stories/list to read. Uh, can i ask your favorite story that you write so far? Maybe
Thanks. All the best!
Elena chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Great love story, good job
aussiegirlforever chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
this is so good the flashbacks are killing me poor letty to have to watch him move on with someone else
Mia chapter 12 . 6/26/2013
Amazing Story! Loved It! Great Job!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
No! No! No :( why did Letty have to be the one that cheated? she's the one that was loyal in that relationship, and if Dom didnt walk in she wouldve had sex with that guy and after 6 months of dating this girl he wants to marry her? no man, and don't let dom father another womans child!
heather XD chapter 12 . 6/12/2013
Dotty ! Adore them :) great fanfic
miz.thickerz chapter 12 . 5/28/2013
It was great de whole thing make more soon3 3
DraMaCrazeD chapter 12 . 5/16/2013
Crap sorry i'm only now reviewing but wowie didn't expect Bonnie to bow out so gracefully but I guess she really is a good person lol and I was almost dying with sister wives comment. Nice story.