Reviews for When Words Go Too Far
kidstandout chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
really good fic, I hve fallen in love with this pairing!
awittyusername chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Ty Luko is amazing. I LOVED this! Your characterizations of everybody and their dynamics with one another were great. Also, I loved that you brought up Ty Lee's loyalty is still with Mai (oh and I appreciated the "Mean Girls" quote haha). Anyways, I'm looking forward to a multi-chap Ty Luko story from you! But in the mean time I need to brainstorm prompts for you because again I really loved your portrayal of this couple!
Anon chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
This was so wonderful. I liked Azula especially. If you've peeked at "The Search" comics, she's still able to think like a genius. Nice to see that here.

I also enjoyed Zuko and Ty Lee's relationship. They've always been my fave couple, I think they just work. I liked your representation of them.

Also, I did laugh at MaixHaru. Never expected that. :P

Good job, hope for more soon.
Future Mrs.Riggs chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I love your stories! There so awesome and cute and adorable! Please write more! Please! :D
Pheobetitanessofthemoon1234 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Hmmm...MaixHaru...my fav Mai ship is actually Mai/Piandao. XD. Or maybe Jet/Mai. But Mairu is an interesting one: definitely better then Maiko by a landslide #omgboulderquote. XD YEAH. Could you write a Ty Luko multichapter?