Reviews for Another Goodbye
sheila.jordan.3348 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Loved the story. Thank you.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I loved this! And you got both boys emotions down so perfectly. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Ama zing
wandamarie chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
wow thanks for another great story and it is an A and an 100% one shot story
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Thanx for that. It's not like I was already an emotional bag of goo before but now I'm just a pile of emotional goo on the floor. Why Sarah? Really. I loved her. She had balls that Amelia didn't. Even before her death *sniff sniff* she held a gun in her hands. She was awesome. I loved her so much. I had little dreams of Sam finding her again one day and them getting together and being happy. I loved Maddie too. Both girls were so good for Sammy and just what he needed. Now they're both gone and Amelia is still living. Where's the justice in that? Poor Sammy is so sick and miserable and I don't blame him for rethinking the whole trials thing. You could see Sarah still meant so much to him. Again I'm just glad that Dean is back to being the sepremely awesome big brother he was meant to be and not that judgemental prick he was acting like. That dude had to go. Even Jensen Ackles said if he had a choice to grab a beer with either Sam or Dean he would choose Sam in a heartbeat cause Dean had turned so unlikeable.
Anyways this was a tear jerker and a half. I actually cried. I've been sniffling ever since Sam's health has been going dowhhill so quickly. Stupid trials. Excellent job!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Glad you are writing some aftermath pain, because Sarah's death...I'm still reeling over that. She was the one girl who made it, dangit! Charlie pretty much foreshadowed it though when she flippantly told Sam she was sorry about his bad luck with women. Should have seen it coming, but man...

It does take any of Crowley's likability away from how funny he is sometimes. He really is a demon and must be destroyed. I pretty much loathe him now.
hotshow chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
This story was great. You really feel for Sam. Thank you.
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Awesome work! I love Dean in this. I'm a true sucker for brotherly moments and chick flicks so this was amazing! You know where it hurts the most...AHHH! And i think 'brotherly schloop' is an awesome term and I'm forever going to use it...
Can't wait to read more of your stories as always. :)
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
aww! my babies! *hugs* great story!
Priya723 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
You're the best when it comes to big brother dean and the brotherly bonds and moments! Keep rocking;)
reannablue chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I really quite enjoyed your story. It was a very nice addition to last nights episode.
mandancie chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Oh my goodness! I really enjoyed this story! :) I always love the brotherly moments! :)
judyann chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I loved it! Your tags to the last episodes have been incredible! Loving every one of them!
AshleyMarie84 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
This made me cry! I always get emotional when Dean takes care of Sammy, but the scmoop here was just perfect. I still can't believe they brought Sara back just to kill her off in front of Sam. That broke my heart. I don't think I'm going to make till next Wednesday. I sure as hell ain't prepared for the finale which no doubt will be devastating.
I'm loving all these stories you come up with!