Reviews for Sins of the Father
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 5/30
Overall, there are many grammatical flaws that need to be corrected, but I must commend you for how true you stayed to the show. All of the characters spoke and acted as they do on Boy Meets World, from Mr. Turner's trick with the money to Cory's panic with the stuffed cat. I was particularly impressed by Cory's "I am your friend," and Shawn's insistence on calling Mr. Turner by his abbreviated first name. Oftentimes, it is the little things like those that make stories stand out. Polish up the grammar, and this would be a gem.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
This is wonderful! Everyone is so in character!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Awwww, poor Shawn. Glad it worked out in the end. Catch ya on the flip side.
Keli chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Awesome way to end that scene.
erotikpolitician chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Amazing. More please
Nadie chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Please update, this is fantastic. I really don't think you should end it here, there is much to be explored? I love how you wrote Shawn and Turner.
StephaniefromBK chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Can you add more to this story? I think it's great.
Ceri chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Please update this. Fantastic job. There is so much you can do with this story, like what it's like for Shawn to recover and deal with the new living situation. Don't leave us hanging here :) I love your writing where have you been this whole time?
Nicole chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
You did a great job with this. I hope you have more Shawn/Turner fic to share. You should write more to this, definitely another installment and the follow up to Shawn's moving in with Turner and recovering. Really excellent!
Laura chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
So cute! hope you write more!