Reviews for Turtle Luck
Turtlefanforlife1982 chapter 5 . 8/29/2014
this is a great story! good job!
Kountry101 chapter 5 . 6/12/2014
I love this! Don was awesome when saving Raph and Mikey was so brave! _ You're such a talented writer. I hope to see more works like this again. ;)
Aeryn Lavanthia chapter 5 . 5/8/2014
Another amazing story! I especially like the Raph\Donnie focus, these two don't get enough screen time together if you ask me ;)

Great characterisations and excellent action flow! Well done
Aeryn Lavanthia chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
Go Mikey!
Emerald Lotus chapter 5 . 3/14/2014
Wow! I don't even know where to start with this. Can I just say everything was amazing? Well, it was. The way everyone was portrayed was absolutely fantastic. I loved how you split up the story into two different storylines, yet they still intersected at the end.

Mikey was written so nicely. I think you definitely got down his goofy side, but also showed that he is capable of rational and intelligent thought. He took on a bunch of ninjas on his own, and rocked it.

Donnie also kicked butt! Man, I loved that whole scene with him fighting the Foot ninjas to save Raph.

But I especially liked that you didn't leave out the mentions of blood, and the injuries were realistic. Because let's face it, if the show didn't have to be censored for the kids it would probably look exactly like your story showed it. That would be pretty interesting.

Anyway, this last chapter perfectly summed it all up though. I loved the scene with everyone getting patched up. It was sincere, and just wonderful.

Loved this story a lot! It had good pacing, was very dynamic, and well written! I enjoyed your story so much. You did a great job!
zebralily999 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
That was an amazing start to this story. Very well-written and it Michelangelo was funny. The characters were done perfectly, too. I can't wait to read chapter 2!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/8/2013
This was the most touching story ever! I loved it! I loved Mikey! Hes my favorite right along side Raph! :D
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
This is amazing! Little bros kicking ass! Amazing!
foxontheroof chapter 5 . 10/20/2013
Love this story...
Spiritual Stone chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
So totally awesome of awesome!
LittleKy chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
Oh, I loved this! Your writing is flawless and you have their personalities PEGGED, and I absolutely love how you wrote Splinter. Definitely going to my favorites. It was such an enjoyable read :)
Twin A 07 chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
OMG! I loved this! Not that I should be surprised, I loved (still love) your Dukes of Hazzard fanfics as well! So when I finally got back on and saw you were writing TMNT stories... I don't think there's a level to describe how much I geeked. As always, another excellent story! Can't wait to read more!
inujisan chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
now this was a good fic. A normal day gone wrong. Really shows the turtles playing out their strengths mental and physical.
EnsoDancer chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
I've been reading on FF for a few years but this is the first one I've followed. I really loved it, especially seeing more of Splinter's personality. With all seriousness I hope you will start another story like this soon, like today. Thanks for an awesome read!
Juanita27 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Ps. If you wanted to do an epilogue...have donnie checking out the sewers for more traps...wouldn't hurt my feelings. :P