Reviews for On An Island In The Sun
Meerhawk chapter 2 . 6/27
No offense, I love your humor, but I would absolutely love to see a more serious and more dedicated author take the idea of the island country and run with it. Your stories are hilarious but I do sometimes wish for something more fulfilling. Also, strange coincidence, the recaptcha thing to log in to post this review was 007
Jimbocous chapter 1 . 6/24
Good grins. Thanks!
Marc the Unruly chapter 1 . 6/22
You are one sick puppy, I loved it :)
Phillies2 chapter 1 . 5/24
Director bones was just too much for me, I was dying. This story is great
benrobbins77 chapter 2 . 5/1
So the first thing moshehim does in his omake is violate the statute of secrecy? I'm sure that will end well.
MartinDeShade chapter 1 . 4/20
I read this before and enjoyed, but if there is one part stuck out as being bad is Madame Bones police brutality. I guess it is because I have known a lot of crooked cops. Not that they were on the take, but they would lie in a court about anything to convict somebody. My brother got arrested for having a second id on his person. They searched him illegally then made up a story that he asked them if he could buy cocaine from them. Police in uniform not plain clothes. In Dallas Texas.
TheFishKing chapter 2 . 4/18
i absolutly loved this but a reaction from Fudge would have been nice
Greyff chapter 1 . 4/11
amusing. and if there's really a story about Hermione and Luna marrying Harry due to an odd spellbook, i think that's another one i want to read.
BrilliantLady chapter 1 . 4/11
"You're the best godson a guy could prank his best friend into accidentally having." *lol* I've re-read this about four times now, and this bit *still* makes me laugh out loud. :)
sakurayuri89 chapter 2 . 4/9
Hilariously and well done! finely written and full packed of shanenigan! i absolutely loved iy. in the end, it will not be a nation Harry made, but universe he conquered and made it as nation... Hahaha
Ash Lee Brodford chapter 1 . 3/23
this was amazing!
hpFan5015 chapter 1 . 3/3
Love the 'Dobby has a dream' speech. Great, hilarious story.
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 2/11
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhaaaaaa! And there goes the Potter luck again. Poor Harry! XD
Lucy Gaol chapter 1 . 2/10
I love the image of dobby making a civil rights speech. such a distinct departure from his normal characterization
SlytherinGoddess22 chapter 1 . 1/7
I love ur story but I am upset that u only had one page of it.