Reviews for Meeting the Parents
Mrs. Florish chapter 2 . 9/9/2015
It's beautiful.
BakerStreetKid chapter 2 . 4/28/2015
THE FIRST HALF OF THIS CHAPTER WAS SP EMOTIONAL, I WAS CRYING MY EYES OUT, I JUST CAN'T.. THAT WAS SO BLOODY CUTE..
Crooked-Prince chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
You are amazing, my glob. This was way too wonderful and I don't know how to put it in words. Just, wow. Wow.

I love this too, too much.
Lunalice chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
Oooh, these two different meetings are so moving. Even if I was a bit angry with Mycroft because he didn't spoke about his parents with Gregory before, and made him go to their grave without let him know.
I find there is not a lot of guests in the marriage : where is Sally ? Haven' Greg and Mycroft any other colleagues and/or friends they want to invite ? (sorry, I'm sure this sentence is quite wrong).
Still love your story, I'm sad that I'm arriving to the end :(
Lunalice chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Just before I forgot, the proper french sentence is "cela te convient". I'll less a full comment on the next chapter !
Silver-Angelic-Lilly chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
I read this chapter, and once I got to the graveyard I burst into tears. Poor Mycroft.
TheFemaleMycroft chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
OH MY GOD!
Well thank you for making me cry! Seriously, sitting here with teary eyes! Such a cute story but seriously...poor Mycroft!
Great work!
SpencerReidFan89 chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
OH MY GOD! I loved it! I can't wait for more in the series!
Eowin Symbelmine chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
So beautiful *-*
I'm in love with your serie!
starrysummernights chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
LOL yay for easy smut writing! I wish I had that ability :) Well done chapter.
janie17 chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
Great two chapters! I loved Greg's parents and the story Mycroft told about his parents and Sherlock was simply heart-wrenching. Though the smut did make me wish we had internet at home bc I felt a little silly reading it in the middle of McDonalds with kids running past!
Twinnerd28 chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
That was quite the unexpected turn! I seriously didn't think Mr. and Mrs. Holmes would be gone. It was really sad but also very sweet the way Greg treated Mycroft. Wonderful job as always!
Twinnerd28 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
AH! Absolutely loved it! This is just perfect!
starrysummernights chapter 1 . 5/9/2013