Reviews for The Shinobi Saga
Nihatclodra chapter 17 . 12/11/2016
Really gotta hate Goku's naivety...
Nihatclodra chapter 13 . 12/11/2016
Hold on... why dafuq did Naruto not simply put a Hiraishin seal on Bulma's ship, and teleport there with Goku?
Nihatclodra chapter 12 . 12/10/2016
I just had a couple thoughts... What if the fruit from the Tree of Life is, in fact, a Chakra Fruit; and Turles, not knowing how to use chakra, hasn't been using the power boost from them to their full potential?

And what would happen if Kurama took human form in the mindscape, and did the fusion dance with Naruto in said mindscape?
0Shard0 chapter 5 . 8/30/2016
You just ruined it for me. Alot actually...
0Shard0 chapter 4 . 8/30/2016
Why make em' die? Naruto could've given Gohan a kunai and teleport to him?
0Shard0 chapter 3 . 8/30/2016
Meh, don't like harems. Why not keep him single? Oh better yet revive Hinata with the DragonBall?
0Shard0 chapter 2 . 8/30/2016
Oooooooooo! *wave hands around in the air in balls of fists* I can't wait! I so excited! Der gonna get an ass woopen! *giggles girlishly, 'evily'*
0Shard0 chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
Your right and this chapter is AWSOME! Oh whit if he turns into a saiyan later on only he keeps his hair color and he has nine tail!? Halarious!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/2/2016
Well, it is official, I can't stand the stupidy of your Naruto...
He defeated fucking Juubi and Boo and he 'has to save as much energy as possible' for an arrogant, weak prick like Vegeta? Naruto could have easily killed Nappa with one punsh, trapped him in an illusion via Sharingan or burned him with Amaterasu within seconds. But nooo, he thinks it is a great idea to let Gohan alone with an pissed off Nappa. Not even one shadow clone could he spare.

It is fine to stick a bit to canon (all deaths occured in canon occured here), but I can't imagine that all these deaths could occur under Narutos watch.
He could make thousand clones when he was fucking 12. And now he can teleport via Hirashin to boot. For him to helplessly let 4, nearly 6 Z Fighters, and a whole city just die because he was late or 'had to save energy'? Please... you were just too lazy to alter the canon DBZ...

Or even then, Goku was saved to walk half the snake path, but did his early arrival save anyone? No. Seems like the only reason was to introduce Minato to him... no important reason whatsoever.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/2/2016
Well, I guess the pairing Naruto/18/Western Kai is winning, I guess I can't be too disappointed about that, all 3 don't age much I would say, so they can live a looooong life together.

My personal favorite would have been 18 and Future Bulma, altought Future Bulma would be difficult to bring into the plot and she is 'used' (she was together with Vegeta, is in her 40s or 50s and has a grown up kid already, so not the best choice for Naruto), but she is brilliant and could use some happyness in her android destroyed world... but then again, she probably hates the androids and would die sooner than share Naruto with 18...

My opinion still stands, for a 3000 year old shinobi, who beat the Juubi and Boo, Naruto is way too slow and weak as far as I can tell.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
I like the first chapter, but I think you have miscalculated the power levels... or I am just being silly.

In the Saiyan Saga the powerlevels are in the hundreds/thousands... but Gohan gave Naruto a run for his money and his ape form is as strong as the three tailed bijuu?

Narutos Bijuu mode is as strong as a Super Saiyan 3 and he beat Buu, so his power level should be in the millions/billions. So it is unlikely that Gohan could even scratch Naruto.

But the whole DBZ concept is flawed anyway if weaklings such as Piccolo or Vegeta can destroy planetes or the whole fucking moon. So where is the logic in that.
ollie.cooke.doa chapter 5 . 7/18/2016
why in battles do people who are way weaker than Naruto always get good hits on him about a couple of lines after he say he needs all his energy for this fight
Anonymous12345 chapter 17 . 5/20/2016
Pleeeaaassseee update soon
snowyassas1n chapter 2 . 1/18/2016
I don't think you overpowered Naruto, more like underpowered when it comes to that universe
Guest chapter 5 . 12/29/2015
The name of the sage taijutsu is the gamaken