Reviews for The Shinobi Saga
ollie.cooke.doa chapter 5 . 7/18
why in battles do people who are way weaker than Naruto always get good hits on him about a couple of lines after he say he needs all his energy for this fight
Anonymous12345 chapter 17 . 5/20
Pleeeaaassseee update soon
snowyassas1n chapter 2 . 1/18
I don't think you overpowered Naruto, more like underpowered when it comes to that universe
Guest chapter 5 . 12/29/2015
The name of the sage taijutsu is the gamaken
northernlion196 chapter 17 . 8/28/2015
I hope this isnt dead
godlikenaruto95 chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
I believe you, you haven't over powered naruto at all. In fact from what I have read so far he is still just as weak as he was in cannon. He still relies way too much on kurama and not his own power. He is still a weak little Piss ant
loyster chapter 2 . 2/13/2015
hellz yeah
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 13 . 12/17/2014
why akira sensei created a bad super sentei knockoff with the Ginyu force I will never know.
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 7 . 12/17/2014
I seriously hope you don't intend to have sasuke return. if you do, then PLEASE keep him in a cameo role. don't let him become a primary character. and ESPECIALLY don't bring him back as a villain. I cant even BEGIN to tell you how many stories have died and fallen by the wayside because an author decided to bring back an uchiha as a villain. that decision is like pressing a giant red button saying Kill The Fic. and expecting the fic to live. it isn't going to happen. uchiha villains are fanfiction Kryptonite. they always, ALWAYS without fail destroy a story. so please, Please, PLEASE! don't make that mistake.
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
I know theres really no point to this, but im saying this anyways. I vote for android 18 and western kai for the pairing. normally id vote bulma, but I want to try something different. also this Is the first time ive read this fic. hence why, although it is likely finished, I am placing a vote.
Black Flame of Destruction chapter 5 . 11/5/2014
The fighting style Naruto learned during his sage training is called Toad Kumite. or Toad Style.
Lerris chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Meh, it's hard to take anything seriously where Naruto get's Mokuton/Sage/Sharingan all at once, with apparently Rinnegan on the way...
TheArceus chapter 5 . 9/26/2014
This is an awesome story! Out of 10 I give it a 100.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/22/2014
I vote against SOPA, dattebayo
Hatred bear it Fangs chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
Interesting, but question. If the Kais sealed him in the moon... that seems swell, but don't the Kais also watch over the universe? Which means they would know whether Naruto was released from the moon or not. Assuming it's like canon and Majin Buu found some way to escape, there should only be one Kai left. So what the fuck.. .and also when Master Roshi destroyed the moon, what the fuck happened?

Plot holes.