Reviews for Stuck in a World of Fiction
Agastopia chapter 1 . 8/31
You have very poor naming skills.
Arkraiththeepicbrony chapter 46 . 6/22
"Man, Iron is evil" i think, as I hope Ashley dies so Jason can get with tali instead
Arkraiththeepicbrony chapter 41 . 6/22
Why not leave deactivated biotic restraints on, give everyone a remote for them, and If he ever goes crazy they can deactivate his biotics
Arkraiththeepicbrony chapter 35 . 6/22
I lost two colonists in the game because I ran out of grenades and didnt know you could knock them out
Arkraiththeepicbrony chapter 2 . 6/21
Some of the things in this are so ridiculously funny. "Raptor" XD. "We can take them out of were smart about this, you go left ill go right"
zeek17 chapter 31 . 5/22
3 minutes - three
12 hours - twelve
Challenge expected - accepted
black listed - blacklisted
We're sure - are we sure
help you Akuze - in Akuze
zeek17 chapter 29 . 5/22
You trying - Are you trying
20-200 - 20-20
3 steps - three
50 years - fifty
zeek17 chapter 28 . 5/22
Cabin? Shouldn't it be called suite?
20 times - twenty
2 billion - two
Raptor and I - me and Raptor
you really speak to - should speak
their mako - Mako
than it would - then
lead the ninja thing - leave
Shepard or I - me
zeek17 chapter 26 . 5/22
surprised by the surprised by the - phrase doubled
4 of them - four
8 ways - eight
than kill him - then
zeek17 chapter 25 . 5/22
in 20 seconds - twenty
8 days, 8 years - eight
told them too - told them to
exacts words - exact
to Liara and I - and me
zeek17 chapter 24 . 5/21
then she'd been - than
You trying to convince - Are you
fast enough that time - this time, this one
then consider - than
of the same people - person
other 2 games - two
10 seconds - ten
3 minutes - three
better then - than
zeek17 chapter 23 . 5/21
10 different - ten
species then I am - than
40? 50? - Forty? Fifty?
Is your scale out of - ten, hundred, thousand
pulled out a few wires - doing that accomplish exactly nothing. If you want to erase information, you need to destroy memory core, and that's certainly not wires. In this case, warping cameras to dust would work nicely.
much then can - they can
at least 20 times - twenty
waiting 3 days - three
called the reapers - Reapers
)Oh come on - (Oh
options.) - (
You really should've used something other than inverted brackets for Jason's thoughts

Also, I don't get why Jason is fussing about revealing to Shepard his past so much. While he cannot tell her all truth, he surely can tell half-truths: he's Shepard. Well, actually a mix of two Shepards, from which he got some memories and skills, and third one, from which he got personality and no memories whatsoever - he does not ever remember his name. Yes, different Shepards; apparently, parallel world exist. Yes, that also includes gene mods and biotic implants that are yet to be invented. No, he doesn't know how's that possible, and frankly, don't care either. And like hell he'll ever tell this to anyone else - if politicians had not believed to warning about Reapers they got from Beacon, they'll just throw him straight to looney bin. That is, if he's lucky; if not, 'Cerberus' should be cue enough. If not, it will be soon enough.
want the reapers - Reapers