Reviews for Stuck in a World of Fiction
evamonstar chapter 67 . 10/6
So, I guess... Iron personality is autobiographical?
evamonstar chapter 54 . 10/4
I really hate Raptor Shepard. She is all about "regs" and subordination, but her constant attempts to hit Bourne show she respects none of them. They are both Spectres, and she has no right to hit Bourne thinking that she is so superior and experienced. The only worse - Bourne himself. He allows her to behave like that without any attempt to protect own dignity. That's just all disgusting.

I love the whole story, you make me feel strong emotions towards those characters, that's nice :3
evamonstar chapter 7 . 9/28
How the hell Anderson just promoted Bourne without checking on any records and seeing there is NONE? That'd be make anyone suspicious, especially the Captain, who hasn't seen James in action.

I've just started to read, I hope this will be elaborated later
rantingbanshee chapter 19 . 8/9
By the way, I haven't read the rest of the story yet but I am hoping that Bourne isn't going to act like a sissy in the face of shepard. I've seen enough fangirling about how "baddass" and tough looking femshepards are bitchslapping the main protagonists around like a volleyball that it really isn't amusing.

Writers don't seem to realize that it demeans and degrades their self-insert character which ultimately projects the picture that their character is inferior to their fangirling "shepard". In the end, their protagonist never gain the respect of everyone around them both in the story and with the readers.

As far as I can see from reading all the way up to ch. 19, Bourne is far more deadly and powerful than Shepard is with his biotics so I seriously hope there's no bitchslappin by Shepard because that would make this infinitely worse.

When is Bourne going to take advantage of his Omniscience? He basically knows what will happen, how it happens and knows what type of people he is dealing with due to playing the games. Is he just going to keep following canon and follow Shepard around like a lap dog right up until the 'Crucible' and hope that Shepard makes the right choice? Please don't follow canon.
rantingbanshee chapter 18 . 8/9
Hi, I like your self-insert story. There's one or two problems with it though.

Average biotic people can use singularities and pulls that lift up crates and containers in the game that weighs more than half a ton. Matriarch can lift up several tons of crates and containers in the very least with their biotics.

Which comes to the problem I mentioned, it doesn't take four people to biotically lift up Jason Bourne into the Normandy. Bourne would weigh 70-80kg so it would only take one biotic to lift him up into the normandy with ease. Hell...he could probably even lift himself with his biotics into the Normandy as if he were flying like the Matriachs do with their biotics in the game. If it took the four of them to lift 70kg then the four of them must be the weakest biotics in the whole galaxy which is appalling.

The last problem is biotic charge is the most powerful biotic ability you can have in the game because not only do you quasi-teleport/ zip around the battlefield but you slam into enemies with all the impacting power of a freight train that would one-shot even Krogans...but more importantly every time you biotically charge, it recharges your shields back to 100%. Jason Bourne doesn't seem to realize the significance of this nor is he trying too hard to replicate the feat of biotic charge...almost treating it as if its not an important skill to have in this chapter.

If it had been me, I would have been trying to practice biotic charges so that I can roflstomp the battlefield with a virtually indestructible shield that keeps replenishing itself. Why is Bourne thinking its impossible to do biotic charges when his in-game character was a Vangaurd? It's like suddenly believing the Earth isn't round anymore.
Axcel chapter 3 . 7/27
Bourne wannabe? Wouldn't it be great if canon Shepard was from the same vein as Bourne? It'd be a great choice for a spectre and would amusingly freak out the council (especially the Salarians) to realize they had massively underestimated our black ops and espionage capabilities. Plus, he probably would have tracked down and killed Saren much more quickly and then just brought down nukes on Sovereign...
Ogg chapter 21 . 5/24
A badass OC that isn't trod on by tough female characters, has a sense of humour and I actually like?
How have you managed this? Excellent work, mate. Top marks
GamerDroid56 chapter 19 . 5/12
For some reason, whenever I read the part where Iron introduces himself in this chapter, I always imagine him speaking like Slade Wilson from the TV show Arrow
JimmyHall24 chapter 51 . 5/11
Jason is a better person than I am. I would have broken Garrus by now.
JimmyHall24 chapter 49 . 5/11
I call bullshit on Kaidan never walking again. Cerberus literally brought someone back from the dead and we all saw how shitty shape Shepard was in.. you mean to tell me when can't get him walking? Bull.
JimmyHall24 chapter 38 . 5/11
This Iron Shepard crap is really making me consider not reading anymore. Its un needed and ruining the story.
JimmyHall24 chapter 28 . 5/10
I'd love this story a lot more without this Iron Shepard fella.
JimmyHall24 chapter 22 . 5/10
I wish Bourne would stand up to Shepard. Also.. can someone tell me what he looks like? Cause at this point I'm just picturing Matt Damon.
JimmyHall24 chapter 12 . 5/10
Poor Tali. She sounds so fucking adorable in ME1. xD
JimmyHall24 chapter 8 . 5/10
I think I am falling for this story but.. Jason Bourne? ... Raptor Shepard? Duh fuck? xD