Reviews for Unlikely Couple
NickG199824 chapter 14 . 5/31
Please continue this amazing story as soon as you can
TheRipper83 chapter 1 . 5/24
Keep'em coming with the update
MIKE202303 chapter 1 . 5/16
I hate how he will flunk on purpose oh well nice chapter!
demonicrebel chapter 1 . 4/9
I never understood the consistent trope in fanfiction like this where the first thing that the person who is supposed to change naruto's life does is berate him. Here is a kid who has undergone such mental abuse that he believes himself to be a demon but obviously the correct course of action is to yell and berate him into never saying it again. Cure abuse with more abuse instead of explaining things to him and showing some compassion.
biob1 chapter 1 . 4/7
Needs a bit of pacing and grammar work but overall not bad with some interesting ideas thrown in.
gaming-is-served chapter 1 . 3/23
great fic
WarpedMalice chapter 2 . 3/22
If he’s gonna be Kage level by 13 then why act the fool he can just not bring any attention to himself instead and just get borderline passing grades. He would be far less likely to be noticed than to act a fool and draw attention to himself. No ones gonna be able to do anything near his final year so he can just continue holding back and just not standing out. I don’t see the point in faking being a an obnoxious idiot because it will just hurt his image with those he is supposed to be befriending and when he reveals himself than all of them would know that he was just playing them and was losing the whole time. I wouldn’t trust someone who lied to me and pretended to be completely different. It would make me think they were just using me and making fun of me.
WarpedMalice chapter 1 . 3/22
Why make him fail to end up in a class lower? Is he not gonna be in the same class as the rookie nine. If he is why is he starting a year ahead instead of with them from the start? I don’t see the point of him failing. Are you making naruto older than The rookie nine? If So why? I know naruto is one of the youngest in his year with I think only Hinata being younger and Sasuke I think is the oldest.
kristinalprime23 chapter 4 . 3/21
myokton hijutsu: jukia koton
keller.blair1 chapter 10 . 3/21
Okay I'm out this just got stupid
keller.blair1 chapter 9 . 3/21
Seriously stop putting real world stuff in Naruto there was no Greece or phalanx in their history
keller.blair1 chapter 7 . 3/21
Minato Namikaze S Rank:39 A Rank:323 B Rank:216 C Rank:147 D Rank:122
darkstel chapter 1 . 3/21
far from the best story I've read among many others in this world. Weak perspectivity.
Mistress-Otaku-Uzumaki-Fox chapter 8 . 3/20
ohhh ROOT poked the fox they gonna DIE~
Unwanted Writer chapter 2 . 3/20
Your hogomoro is quite... unorthodox