Reviews for Unlikely Couple
thunderofdeath97 chapter 3 . 1/19
anko has purple hair not pink
thunderofdeath97 chapter 1 . 1/19
if he has the sages kekkai genkai then i assume its the rinnegan, plus if he has the five affinities already then couldnt he just combine them to make the sub elements? also does he have all of the rinnegans abilities like limbo? does he have yin and yang release?
inuyasha16451 chapter 14 . 1/16
Omg. Please please come back and update this amazing story soon.
TheRealCacto chapter 14 . 12/13/2017
You improved it towards the end, color me impressed but it did retain the rushed pace and storyline.
TheRealCacto chapter 2 . 12/13/2017
Rushed and OC as hell.
TheRealCacto chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
If you ever rewrite this I'll be more than happy to help. The way you wrote things pisses me off, e.g. how Hagaromo yelled at Naruto for wishing death on himself and calling self a demon. That was fucked up. In reality Naruto was the victim and he had no reason to think otherwise, in fact it would only explain his treatment. The fact that you believed it was okay to deny him any sort of choice in the ending of his own suffering in such a way was distasteful at best. Over all you rushed it and because of that, the first chapter at least, was ruined, though it could have been great. There was some other stuff too but I think I got my point across.
LordofTerror chapter 11 . 12/13/2017
A Gun :X really
Monster King chapter 14 . 9/3/2017
Great story I really liked it can't wait until the next update comes.
Tornadopelt chapter 13 . 8/13/2017
Hmmmm, Stadlen, I have an idea for a secondary bonus chapter inspired by this one. Basically, in the dream, Narumi finds herself in a sort of robotic state, looking like a hot rod before transforming into a nine-tailed fox robot. Then she hears all the Jinchuuriki yell, "Bijuu Megazord Activate!" before finding herself as part of a giant mega-sized robot before beating the ever-loving SHIT out of Madara's Susanoo. In other words, Narumi ends up in a Power Rangers parody called Bijuu Rangers: Kyuubi Force.
AzureSoulReaper chapter 10 . 8/7/2017
nice surprise change
AzureSoulReaper chapter 9 . 8/7/2017
nice fight hinata
AzureSoulReaper chapter 8 . 8/7/2017
dammit why wasent he removed from his position
AzureSoulReaper chapter 7 . 8/7/2017
thats different but why would you put those other three of sasuke sakura and aloasa nakagawaon thier team ?
AzureSoulReaper chapter 6 . 8/7/2017