Reviews for Time Travel, Man
pikaace chapter 19 . 11/4/2015
*gross sobbing* This...This is so beautiful! Seriously, I've NEVER come across a time travel fic in ANY fandom that was this good! Even though Destiel is a guilty pleasure ship for me, I SERIOUSLY wish that something like this could happen in the series!

See what you've done? You've turned me back into a shipper, shame on you X3
snowleaper chapter 19 . 8/5/2015
This story made me so happy. Words cannot express my feelings.
Pandie chapter 19 . 4/15/2015
I swear to god, this is the best verse ever created in the SPN fandom. I completely fell in love with the characters. Thank you so much for uploading this fic again! If you do continue yiur fic, how about a sequel? Bc I feel like this one has a pretty good ending on its own! So maybe the sequel could be like a spin-off of a tv show? Idk, that's up to you of course, all I know is that I'd love to read more of this verse, and I'm sure I'm not the only one! Well, huge kudos to you for this amazing fic. I haven't read one this great in quite a long time!
Pandie chapter 6 . 4/14/2015
My god, your fic is making me hate Gabriel on a whole new level, lol. Poor Henry, dammit.
Gustin azza chapter 13 . 3/18/2015
uuhhh, I hope they can be together forever and gabriel not leaving, and cas's not dying because the scars,,,,,,,,,,,
Gustin azza chapter 12 . 3/18/2015
they're screaming like a girls, okey... I can imagine it :D
but I hope nothing bad happen
Gustin azza chapter 11 . 3/18/2015
I hope everything will be alright for them :D
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 19 . 1/2/2015
Love it and I really, really, really, really, really, really, really can't wait for more, I especially want to see Adam and his kid(s)?!
kireikitsune chapter 10 . 1/1/2015
Wow. My favorite chapter so far. Love it!
DrunkOnPancakes chapter 19 . 12/6/2014
Awe man this was adorable.
smitey-winchester chapter 18 . 11/30/2014
Okay I've been bingeing on this story for the past basically 12 straight hours and this chapter just could not go unreviewed. I was grinning and laughing through the entire thing! Dean and Cas characterization, both as individuals and as a couple, is not only perfect, but some of the best I've ever read (and i read a lot of Dean/Cas). I never want this story to end! Excellent job so far, dear, and keep it up!
DeerstalkerDeathFrisbee chapter 19 . 11/27/2014
I'm so EXCITED that you're continuing this story! I had so much fun reading it the first time around, I can't wait to see what further adventures await James and Henry in this 'verse. Also, glad to see more of the twins, they're awesome! Thanks so much for continuing this wonderful story!
Gustin azza chapter 10 . 11/22/2014
Uhhh this chapter make me sad
Gustin azza chapter 9 . 11/22/2014
I hope they can change their path, and henry don't be lucifer's successor
Gustin azza chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
Poor henry, he should know hoa gabe really loved him. And henry have something with lucifer?