Reviews for Time Travel, Man
Pandie chapter 19 . 4/15
I swear to god, this is the best verse ever created in the SPN fandom. I completely fell in love with the characters. Thank you so much for uploading this fic again! If you do continue yiur fic, how about a sequel? Bc I feel like this one has a pretty good ending on its own! So maybe the sequel could be like a spin-off of a tv show? Idk, that's up to you of course, all I know is that I'd love to read more of this verse, and I'm sure I'm not the only one! Well, huge kudos to you for this amazing fic. I haven't read one this great in quite a long time!
Pandie chapter 6 . 4/14
My god, your fic is making me hate Gabriel on a whole new level, lol. Poor Henry, dammit.
Gustin azza chapter 13 . 3/18
uuhhh, I hope they can be together forever and gabriel not leaving, and cas's not dying because the scars,,,,,,,,,,,
Gustin azza chapter 12 . 3/18
they're screaming like a girls, okey... I can imagine it :D
but I hope nothing bad happen
Gustin azza chapter 11 . 3/18
I hope everything will be alright for them :D
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 19 . 1/2
Love it and I really, really, really, really, really, really, really can't wait for more, I especially want to see Adam and his kid(s)?!
kireikitsune chapter 10 . 1/1
Wow. My favorite chapter so far. Love it!
DrunkOnPancakes chapter 19 . 12/6/2014
Awe man this was adorable.
smitey-winchester chapter 18 . 11/30/2014
Okay I've been bingeing on this story for the past basically 12 straight hours and this chapter just could not go unreviewed. I was grinning and laughing through the entire thing! Dean and Cas characterization, both as individuals and as a couple, is not only perfect, but some of the best I've ever read (and i read a lot of Dean/Cas). I never want this story to end! Excellent job so far, dear, and keep it up!
DeerstalkerDeathFrisbee chapter 19 . 11/27/2014
I'm so EXCITED that you're continuing this story! I had so much fun reading it the first time around, I can't wait to see what further adventures await James and Henry in this 'verse. Also, glad to see more of the twins, they're awesome! Thanks so much for continuing this wonderful story!
Gustin azza chapter 10 . 11/22/2014
Uhhh this chapter make me sad
Gustin azza chapter 9 . 11/22/2014
I hope they can change their path, and henry don't be lucifer's successor
Gustin azza chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
Poor henry, he should know hoa gabe really loved him. And henry have something with lucifer?
killer4853 chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Gustin azza chapter 7 . 11/21/2014
Poor gabe, he don't want to separated with henry, and he don't a choice, but I hope he can live with sam and henry.