Reviews for Just a Test
Awesome keep them coming!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
it was ok
Soulhope The Wolf chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
id like to see a story called just a talk staring parker getting a overprotective speech from nick, Danny, Luke ,Sam and Colesen well aunt may is shopping with Aya and her aunt Maria hill. this story saga is quite nice and well written better then my work(then again I am the kind of artist who never thinks his work is good so am always striving to improve it.
Muffinhop chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
You got me all hyped up about tiger being pregnant and you ripped it out, I like your writing, keep going.
jimster3644 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
very clever
Cheshire Kitty 101 chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
great job! loved it! hey, when my story shows up please read it, it is my first one!:) called new girl
DisneyFan411 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
This story was amazing! But I think it would be even cooler of you did a longer story continuing off this short story of Ava actually being pregnant, and her and Peter's journey together through it all. It could probably be a possibility that birth control wouldn't work because of their powers, anything can happen with FanFiction anyway! It's just a suggestion, but it's a story I think a lot of people would be interested in, and I think you could write it really well!
MysticPrima chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I think you've converted me into a bit of a Peter/Ava shipper. All your stories are so in character, believable, well written and honestly the best USM fics out there. Hope you write more. Excellent use of the 4th wall as always. It's great how you can capture the spirit of the show whilst dealing with more more adult themes in your work.
FireDragonSpider-Mane6 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
I liked it its a good story
The PhantomHokage chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Really nice little story keep up the great work and don't forget your Ben 10 ones either really a fan of thoses
DrOdd chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Great story,I got idea from the Team face A Group of Young make them OC,they can be call the Hires of Evil.
666Darkmage chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
I really liked this one, great job. And the way you were building up to it was excellent. My heart wouldn't stop beating so hard till the results came in. I have to admit you make good Peter/Ava fanfiction, and i would love to read more of them if you have any to share.

Keep up the awesome work!
jazzybizzle chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Loved it :) Although it was short, it was very sweet! I love how you portray Peter and Ava. Totes adding to faves! :D
HardHitter chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Super Job!
I hope you do more Peter and Ava,s stories.
Maybe a crossover Spider-man and White Tiger got teleport to Young justice episode 2,and join the team.
Caleb chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
You are my new favorite author of all time! my favorite story was...ALL OF THEM! Pleeeeeeease make more