Reviews for Contact
Ase Of SpADeZ chapter 26 . 4/5/2017
I have a sample excuse for you!

"Im the writer of this story and I'm not beholden to my readers to supply updates!"

But we do appreciate it anyway :)
GNY-002 Gundam Sadalsuud chapter 1 . 3/29/2017
i have to say that your story is original. hesitated at first but its really a breath of fresh air among other m.e. fics.
DewieDTT chapter 26 . 3/29/2017
Hey!
Wohoo an update! Thank you for that. I loved it and what a nice cliffhanger. Looking forward to reading the next chapter.
Colladore chapter 26 . 3/29/2017
Omg I can't believe you're still updating this! Loved this chapter, had to re-read the stort but it's one of my absolute favorites! Can't wait to see how the story will end!
Chooky Chook chapter 26 . 3/28/2017
It lives!
Iselea chapter 25 . 9/7/2016
AAAAA THIS IS DEFINITELY A GOOD READ! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! please keep this going and have a nice day!
CamaroLady chapter 25 . 5/8/2016
I just had to read until I was up to the latest updated chapter before I could comment. I'm absolutely hooked on this story and cannot wait to see what happens next. I believe I have just found my favorite Mass Effect fan fiction :) I'm on the edge of my seat.
BoldFullMetal chapter 25 . 5/6/2016
lol, shooting Samara... Not the brightest of ideas Nihlus. I'm sure there are less painful ways to die. Loved the chapter and slap stick comedy routine, can't wait for the next update!

TheGreatness1 chapter 25 . 4/29/2016
Another great chapter, im really loving this story
stankface chapter 24 . 2/1/2016
Please update! This is the best written fic I've read in years
BoldFullMetal chapter 24 . 12/17/2015
love reading this fic. and i hope that kaidan stops being a cuckold and getting the shit kicked out of him at every turn. He's kind of like a cross between Cyril Figgis and Ray Gillette from the comedy show: Archer. With nihlus taking the lead and shepard playing Lana. though, it might just be me.
BoldFullMetal chapter 21 . 12/1/2015
love this series, keep up the good work!
aussieflugel chapter 24 . 11/18/2015
Hello!

I just wanted to send a message of encouragement to you. I have just finished rereading this fic once again, and I am still loving it. I have been following it for a long time (since about chapter 3 or 4, I think), and it has only gotten better. I know you tend to have quite long pauses between chapters, so I hope you don't ever feel discouraged and think that just because it has been a while, we have have given up on you (because we won't have!). Keep plodding along and continue writing, because you do have a cheer squad behind you.

If possible, could you please post your work to Archive of our Own at some point in the future? I have a physical disability, and it is becoming more and more difficult for me to scroll through long pages. AO3 allows me to download the story as an .epub file, which I can then upload and read on my ebook software by tapping through the pages. I understand if you don't want to do this. Now that does not allow highlighting and copying of text, I can't make my own documents to edit (which I suppose is the whole point).

Either way, I love what you write, and I look forward to reading more of it!
himelove22 chapter 24 . 10/31/2015
love this story 3
Guest chapter 24 . 10/29/2015
I kind of feel like what Nihlus did at the end was pretty out of character. I also feel like I'm supposed to root for him in this chapter, but honestly, I rooted for Kaiden. I kind of feel like Nihlus deserved what happened to him and worse, he was being a total asshole.
224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »