Reviews for Contact
Lady Velvet C. Peterson chapter 24 . 10/23/2015
loved it and you take all the time you need to get settled :)
Colladore chapter 24 . 10/12/2015
Thanks for the chapter! It was amazing, like always! Can't wait for the next one, keep up the good work!
DewieDTT chapter 24 . 10/14/2015
Loving the story.
BoldFullMetal chapter 14 . 10/14/2015
love it! can't tell you how many times I laughed when mass effect authors tackle the subject of explaining human females monthly cycle. It's just hilarious. Love the interaction between shep and nihlus. Now that jokers in the mix I can't wait for it to get better.
TheGreatness1 chapter 24 . 10/10/2015
Great new chapter, i liked seeing how Kaiden and Nihlus got along not well
Dyranna chapter 24 . 10/9/2015
Yay! This story isn't dead. Hmm, three older crew left to find. Chakwas, Pressly, and Adams? Just guessing. I really enjoyed this chapter, quite caught up in it. I do worry about Shep dealing with withdrawal, what with the number of times she has been exposed to red sand now. It is good to see that she is getting a handle on her biotics. I wonder if Nih will ever try and get Saren to help her with the more advanced stuff, or if they will go elsewhere if she needs more refined training. But I should probably take the rest of my musings and try and get some sleep. Welcome back.
Liane101 chapter 24 . 10/9/2015
Thank god this is not abandoned! I love how you let them banter, its really a joy to read. Real life can be a bitch sometimes, so welcome back and thank you for your hard work. 3
DewieDTT chapter 23 . 6/30/2015
I *wish* there were more NihlusxShepard stories. This was really good. Reaally good! I think it almost, aaaalmost ruined GarrusxShepard for me. -smirk- . Seriously, awesome story. Good one. Me likey!
Dyranna chapter 23 . 5/19/2015
On the one hand, Yes! They finally got to have sex! On the other, too bad it is a lot easier to say 'I love you' mid coitus than any other time. I have a feeling Nih is going to be waiting on hearing that outside the bedroom for a while.
I did have to laugh at Nih and Kaidan actually comparing size, and Mordin shooting Kaidan with concussive rounds to shake Shep out of her head.
This is a lovely surprise to find waiting for me once I got back from vacation with no internet.
Cat and her cat chapter 23 . 5/16/2015
...my god...I'm in love...
Guest chapter 23 . 5/13/2015
Please as soon has can I love this chapter
Mousey57 chapter 23 . 5/14/2015
Was it good for you cause it was great for me. ;) FINALLY they get to release that tension
Thanks for the update
Lady Velvet C. Peterson chapter 23 . 5/14/2015
Nih is always such a gentleman...sweet:)
TheGreatness1 chapter 23 . 5/13/2015
As usual great chapter, i like the atmosphere
Chooky Chook chapter 23 . 5/13/2015