Reviews for Nights of Wine and Roses
Lovina Rossi-Vargas chapter 5 . 2/13
...Sequel? Winter Soldier, too?
Kunohichi8 chapter 4 . 8/26/2014
This story... im crying so much.
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 5 . 8/25/2014
Great job :) awesome story
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 3 . 8/24/2014
Ah the love and then the angst
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
The angst!
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Awesome start
Faeriefyre16 chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
I would glory in a sequel (presuming there isn't one yet, i'm working my way down you fics alphabetically) like you have no idea I want a sequel focusing on other Avengers' soulmates, the Tony/Rhodey situation, the implied Steve/Bucky (I could cry for that one, no lie), in depth look into Pepper's situation so many possibilities, just *grabby hands*
Also, I'm nice. I don't threaten harm in any way, I bribe with cute virtual baked goods and fictional characters.
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 5 . 4/26/2014
I WANT A SEQUEL!1

It's cruel and unusual punishment to end a story like that, and that makes it unconstitutional!
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
Let me guess, Tony matches with Rhodey...
Ryane-Foxx chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
Love. So much love I'll give you cyber cookies and cuddles :) loved it so much, everything about it was consuming and so emotional. I want a sequel! I do! :)
Nevyn chapter 5 . 10/29/2013
This story was amazing!
I would love a sequel. Perhaps we can meet Tony's soul-mate. I'm also thinking that Phil could be wrong about his soul mate being dead. After all, if soul mates are determined by Fate then Fate would have foreseen Steve receiving the super serum and would have placed Steve's soul mate in the future so they could meet. Maybe he's an officer in the navy or one of the officers or EMTs during the capital incident.
Keep writing and thank you for sharing this!
Nevyn chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
It's great how they didn't just fall into each other's arms. More realistic this way.
Nevyn chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
I believe that in a world with soul-mates, religion would not have the same impact on same sex couples as religion does in our world. And the military by extension, since there really is no separation between church and state, would not have a problem with it either. The soul-mate bond would be considered too precious and would hold almost a religious ordained connotation. After all, a person can't choose their soul-mate. And they certainly can't choose the gender.
Just my opinion though. Still a fantastic chapter. Phil is just too amazing for words. I wonder how long he has known Banner's name.
Nevyn chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
You set up the tragic back story so well that I literately found it hard to breath during the phone conversation. The emotion in this part was amazing and I don't often encounter that in the things I read.
This is my first Phil/Bruce story. Until now, I have only read Phil/Steve. I am glad I was introduced to this pairing with this story.
On to the rest!
ileleana chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
I love soulmate fics and can't wait to read sequels I really want to read the one for tony and Steve coming together with their soulmates! Please write more soon even if they are oneshots your an awesome writer and I want to see more of what you come up with