Reviews for Beneath It All
Angel of Pandemonium chapter 6 . 6/6/2016
I like the story so far... but, um... Angel's kind of an ass...
don't get me wrong, I'm still adding the story to my faves.
Taste like Special chapter 40 . 10/17/2015
Thank you so much for writing this I was sucked in love the ending!
-Spec!al
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
Keep up the good work loving this
Guest chapter 40 . 9/9/2015
OHMYGOSH I SHIP IT AND IJNEUIGTBNOIBRETMIUEVNI

I want more of this fanfiction! It's so good,and awesome, and funny, and slightly awkward at times (between the characters), and fun to read, and I should probably shut up before I get into a review the size of a chapter.
Guest chapter 35 . 9/8/2015
OHMYGOSH this is really good! I needed to stop myself from reading all of it because I have school, and It's almost 2:30Am. I can't wait to read more. I really love this fanfiction. Buffy's mean... Well, last chapter. Why won't she just love Spike for god's sake! I know she's trying, but... Cheesus crisp (I'm an atheist so...) this is good!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/7/2015
U realize u got this storey under buffy ahd spike romance right
Pentastic chapter 40 . 6/1/2015
this was a very good story.
misuky7 chapter 40 . 1/9/2015
This was beautiful. An absolute masterpiece. I love the idea of Buffy meeting William before Spike, this was my first AU Human story in this category and it was brilliant. Definitely one of my top favorites. :3
Azabeth Or Otherwise chapter 22 . 6/5/2014
Okay, the best thing about AUs, in general? (Except this beautiful fatalistic idea that the couple you root for ends up together no matter what, literally) It's how you twist the canon to fit this other universe, however alternate. I was gonna gush about your brilliant job doing exactly that after I finish the story, but I have to stop for a moment here, because damn, the moment with "Do you want it to be?" is PURE LUV! And with very Buffy-like "you're so dumb" instead of very Spike-like "completely off your bird", it sounds very authentic and appropriate, not just your usual easter-egg.
B chapter 40 . 5/26/2014
Perfect ending! B
Miasen chapter 40 . 12/19/2013
I absolutely loved this fic. I haven't read fanfiction in ages, so this was a brilliant way to get back into it. Something about this story just hooked into me, and I felt myself with tears in my eyes at some points, and grinning madly at other points. Plenty of angst and good sex scenes, and a happy ending to top it all up. Everything a girl could possibly need! :D

Excellent work, and I'll be coming back to check out your other stories!
Breezybiatch chapter 21 . 12/2/2013
Kinda sad to see Reilly go. I think she needed a good boring relationship under her belt. And more sex before spike.
thecarvingprocess chapter 40 . 11/29/2013
Awesome fic truly.
mikkianne chapter 40 . 11/3/2013
Loved it! Such a perfect ending :)
Kawaii Tenshi no Hikari chapter 40 . 9/4/2013
Wow, that was a great ending! I love how Spike and Buffy were able to reconcile and have a new beginning as symbolized by the reenactment of their first meeting. The characterization was greatly developed and it was overall a great read.