Reviews for Beneath It All
U realize u got this storey under buffy ahd spike romance right
Pentastic chapter 40 . 6/1
this was a very good story.
misuky7 chapter 40 . 1/9
This was beautiful. An absolute masterpiece. I love the idea of Buffy meeting William before Spike, this was my first AU Human story in this category and it was brilliant. Definitely one of my top favorites. :3
Azabeth Or Otherwise chapter 22 . 6/5/2014
Okay, the best thing about AUs, in general? (Except this beautiful fatalistic idea that the couple you root for ends up together no matter what, literally) It's how you twist the canon to fit this other universe, however alternate. I was gonna gush about your brilliant job doing exactly that after I finish the story, but I have to stop for a moment here, because damn, the moment with "Do you want it to be?" is PURE LUV! And with very Buffy-like "you're so dumb" instead of very Spike-like "completely off your bird", it sounds very authentic and appropriate, not just your usual easter-egg.
B chapter 40 . 5/26/2014
Perfect ending! B
Miasen chapter 40 . 12/19/2013
I absolutely loved this fic. I haven't read fanfiction in ages, so this was a brilliant way to get back into it. Something about this story just hooked into me, and I felt myself with tears in my eyes at some points, and grinning madly at other points. Plenty of angst and good sex scenes, and a happy ending to top it all up. Everything a girl could possibly need! :D

Excellent work, and I'll be coming back to check out your other stories!
Breezybiatch chapter 21 . 12/2/2013
Kinda sad to see Reilly go. I think she needed a good boring relationship under her belt. And more sex before spike.
thecarvingprocess chapter 40 . 11/29/2013
Awesome fic truly.
MikkiANNE chapter 40 . 11/3/2013
Loved it! Such a perfect ending :)
Kawaii Tenshi no Hikari chapter 40 . 9/4/2013
Wow, that was a great ending! I love how Spike and Buffy were able to reconcile and have a new beginning as symbolized by the reenactment of their first meeting. The characterization was greatly developed and it was overall a great read.
sweet77 chapter 40 . 9/2/2013
Clever story! Thank you.
emmaleewhittaker chapter 40 . 9/2/2013
WAIT IM KINDA CONFUSED
Nonnikie chapter 40 . 9/1/2013
Buffy meeting William again was unexpected, my heart kind of stuck in my throat for a moment. For a short while I actually started to suspect that William and Spike was not the same person after all and got all shaky before I remembered all things that made that impossible. Such a good ending to start with the beginning like that, and it was really intense - loaded with feelings. A perfect ending to a very good read!
SarahlovesA chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Wow, it's over! :( I just have to say that the last few months have been the worst of my life, and this story has been one of the few bright spots, and a chance to escape for a while with each new chapter. Not that it hasn't be torture at times! But I loved the way you portrayed them and the fact that you went slowly, really trying to make it seem real. It is a wonderful story and I know I will read it again and again. Spike is my absolute favourite tv character ever and you did him justice. Thank you so much for all of it.
Jhiz chapter 40 . 9/1/2013
So did you have that ending in mind the entire time? It was totally cute and sweet. Personally, I love when an ending ties back to the beginning. It makes for a more cohesive story and yours stirred the innocence that Buffy had at the original meeting and combined it with the mature love she had at the end of the story of personal growth.

I always enjoy your tales and this one was lovely. Thank you for sharing your skills once again!