Reviews for Beneath It All
sweet77 chapter 40 . 9/2/2013
Clever story! Thank you.
emmaleewhittaker chapter 40 . 9/2/2013
Braxen chapter 40 . 9/1/2013
Buffy meeting William again was unexpected, my heart kind of stuck in my throat for a moment. For a short while I actually started to suspect that William and Spike was not the same person after all and got all shaky before I remembered all things that made that impossible. Such a good ending to start with the beginning like that, and it was really intense - loaded with feelings. A perfect ending to a very good read!
SarahlovesA chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Wow, it's over! :( I just have to say that the last few months have been the worst of my life, and this story has been one of the few bright spots, and a chance to escape for a while with each new chapter. Not that it hasn't be torture at times! But I loved the way you portrayed them and the fact that you went slowly, really trying to make it seem real. It is a wonderful story and I know I will read it again and again. Spike is my absolute favourite tv character ever and you did him justice. Thank you so much for all of it.
Jhiz chapter 40 . 9/1/2013
So did you have that ending in mind the entire time? It was totally cute and sweet. Personally, I love when an ending ties back to the beginning. It makes for a more cohesive story and yours stirred the innocence that Buffy had at the original meeting and combined it with the mature love she had at the end of the story of personal growth.

I always enjoy your tales and this one was lovely. Thank you for sharing your skills once again!
Clara Jean chapter 39 . 8/30/2013
Wonderful story from beginning to the end, kind of sad though that it's finished. Hopefully a new story will be added soon?
Braxen chapter 39 . 8/27/2013
What can one say but Awwwwww!
emmaleewhittaker chapter 39 . 8/27/2013
Jhiz chapter 39 . 8/27/2013
*happy sigh*

Now that is the happy ending the our romantic hearts always want. All the mushy good feelings coupled well with the more serious discussion about trust and responsibility. This was a lovely update. Thank you so much for sharing this tale with us!
AstROnAut chapter 39 . 8/27/2013
This chapter is totally amazing! Love what you did! Getting to talk and for Buffy to finally express what she truly feels for Spike :) Great job!
CJ Clarkson chapter 39 . 8/27/2013
Adore this chapter...been loving the whole story. Keep up the good work!
emmaleewhittaker chapter 38 . 8/25/2013
OOHHH sexy ;)
Jhiz chapter 38 . 8/23/2013
That was actions speaking louder than words and then she had the courage to say the words... how lovely.

I especially liked Spike's slip into William and then the confession about fantasizing about him. That has to be a great boast to his ego.

Thank you for the quick update!
Braxen chapter 38 . 8/23/2013
Oh, yeah. Love will prevail - especially theirs. ;)
Braxen chapter 37 . 8/21/2013
Word count, word count ... I guess we're approaching that happy ending now. :D No way you can give this a tragic ending now without sudden fatal accidents. Right?
148 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »