Reviews for Beneath It All
emmaleewhittaker chapter 39 . 8/27/2013
OMG SO AWE HE SHOULD SING WITH HER AND PROPOSAL SHOULD FOLLOW :)
Jhiz chapter 39 . 8/27/2013
*happy sigh*

Now that is the happy ending the our romantic hearts always want. All the mushy good feelings coupled well with the more serious discussion about trust and responsibility. This was a lovely update. Thank you so much for sharing this tale with us!
AstROnAut chapter 39 . 8/27/2013
This chapter is totally amazing! Love what you did! Getting to talk and for Buffy to finally express what she truly feels for Spike :) Great job!
CJ Clarkson chapter 39 . 8/27/2013
Adore this chapter...been loving the whole story. Keep up the good work!
emmaleewhittaker chapter 38 . 8/25/2013
OOHHH sexy ;)
Jhiz chapter 38 . 8/23/2013
That was actions speaking louder than words and then she had the courage to say the words... how lovely.

I especially liked Spike's slip into William and then the confession about fantasizing about him. That has to be a great boast to his ego.

Thank you for the quick update!
Nonnikie chapter 38 . 8/23/2013
Oh, yeah. Love will prevail - especially theirs. ;)
Nonnikie chapter 37 . 8/21/2013
Word count, word count ... I guess we're approaching that happy ending now. :D No way you can give this a tragic ending now without sudden fatal accidents. Right?
Jhiz chapter 37 . 8/20/2013
Great heartfelt conversations and I had to grin at the freak out at finding Spike in bed with her. That made me smile.

I am looking forward to Buffy finally acting on her feelings once more. I can't wait to find out what you have her do to show her shift in attitude.

Thank you so much for the update!
emmaleewhittaker chapter 37 . 8/20/2013
HA TITLE IN THE STORY LIKE A MOVIE :) LOVE IT ALL THE WAY
emmaleewhittaker chapter 36 . 8/19/2013
After not getting emails I do and I read this and its still fantastic and gets better every time
Jhiz chapter 36 . 8/18/2013
I once read a story where of all the things Spike wanted to change for Buffy, he wanted to go back and tell her no to moving their relationship into a sexual one in season six. You so succinctly described this exact issue. The insecurities that the physical can cause when it happens without the verbal confidences is perfectly detailed. I really appreciate that recent updates. Thank you so much for sharing your storytelling skills. I greatly enjoy them.
Jhiz chapter 35 . 8/18/2013
And there is the gut wrenching insecurity on Buffy's end...

The concert is a lovely idea. I secretly hope that they pressure Buffy onto stage to sing with the dingos.
Jhiz chapter 34 . 8/18/2013
oh how easily the ones closest to your heart can hurt you... and Buffy and Spike show this so very well in this story. Both hurt so badly but are too cowardly yet too prideful to address it properly... How strange to have pride yet be so insecure at the same time.
Jhiz chapter 33 . 8/18/2013
oh... poor Joyce gets sick even in an alternative world *sigh*

I liked how you wrote that Spike was standing taller even though he still loves Buffy. That is so mature. Harsh on Ben popping up again to stab him in his insecurities.
141 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »