Reviews for Beneath It All
Jhiz chapter 34 . 8/18/2013
oh how easily the ones closest to your heart can hurt you... and Buffy and Spike show this so very well in this story. Both hurt so badly but are too cowardly yet too prideful to address it properly... How strange to have pride yet be so insecure at the same time.
Jhiz chapter 33 . 8/18/2013
oh... poor Joyce gets sick even in an alternative world *sigh*

I liked how you wrote that Spike was standing taller even though he still loves Buffy. That is so mature. Harsh on Ben popping up again to stab him in his insecurities.
AstROnAut chapter 36 . 8/18/2013
AWW man! End it like that?! Kinda wishing the chapter would have been longer just to see Buffy's reaction when she wakes up in Spike's arms. Besides that, this chapter was incredible! Really can't wait for the next one! I think it is going to be amazing! Just like the rest of this story! *gives you two cookies instead of one*
Nonnikie chapter 36 . 8/17/2013
Well, this is the most peaceful cliffhanger I've ever encountered, but a cliffhanger still. Please, please, please Buffy, don't be angry with him...
Clara Jean chapter 36 . 8/17/2013
Why does Buffy automatically think of the worst when it comes to Spike, rather than talk to Spike and tell him how she feels? Spike doesn't know why Buffy just goes off and cries leaving him clueless of what is bothering her or why she was crying. Where does Buffy get off getting upset anyway, talk about a hypocrite considering she didn't tell Spike she loved him either? Right now Buffy doesn't even deserve Spike. Very sweet at the ending, Spike was so cute taking off her boots and staying fully dressed before slipping into bed and cuddling with her.
Guest chapter 36 . 8/17/2013
Awwwww! Looking forward to their conversation. :)
Rihannon chapter 35 . 8/14/2013
Oh My God! Why does she has to be so blind! LOL!
The big moment is coming...
Looking forward :)
Nonnikie chapter 35 . 8/14/2013
Dare I hope? Another chapter _loaded_ with emotions. Sigh! Lovely.
AstROnAut chapter 35 . 8/14/2013
Awww man, did it have to end here? Oh so can't wait for the next chapter to come out now. Especially with how Buffy is feeling at the moment, very conflicted, but she and Spike are so meant to be together! Update soon, please. I will give you a cookie!
Clara Jean chapter 35 . 8/14/2013
I am glad she is finally getting a taste of what she put Spike through, no fun being on the other end.
DracoMalfoy456 chapter 35 . 8/13/2013
Wonderful chapter. I'm almost regretting reading it, since now I'll have to wait a few days (hopefully that's it) until the next one. 'Til then. -
Clara Jean chapter 34 . 8/10/2013
I have come to love/hate these cliffhangers, they have really good timing. For me reading a story more then once barely ever happens, I read each chapter about 3 times and still want more. I have read all of the stories written by spuffy luvr, this is the best one and there are some great ones. I don't know exactly why I am so into this story since I have read close to 100 spuffy stories, but I am hooked on this story and i have a big smile on my face when another chapter shows up in my email.
Nonnikie chapter 34 . 8/10/2013
Wonderful chapter with a lot of tense feelings! Will Spike and Buffy be honest and _tell_ each other what thye're really feeling? And what will happen to Joyce? Still hard to tell how you will end this thing, you're one for unexpected turns. ;)
DracoMalfoy456 chapter 34 . 8/9/2013
I really enjoy this story. There are some parts of it that are a bit off, like the time changes, and the fact I can't tell if some of the songs you mention are real or not, but other than that, it's well written, and enjoyable. I disliked the part where Buffy wasn't letting Spike explain, and then how she wouldn't even /try/ to get over what had happened. I mean, I get it, I guess... But it seemed kinda stupid to me. Not your writing, but Buffy as a person. It seems stupid to not even try and work things out. But you wrote it well, and even though I really wanted to hit something, I enjoy it. They both seem like real people. I cannot wait for the next chapter. Ta. :)
Fumi Raisin chapter 33 . 8/9/2013
I haven't been on fanfiction in a very long time. I'm really glad to see this fic, please keep up the great work. :D

I'm trying to predict whether or not Glory would make an appearance here, but I guess only time can tell.
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »