Reviews for Beneath It All
Jhiz chapter 37 . 8/20/2013
Great heartfelt conversations and I had to grin at the freak out at finding Spike in bed with her. That made me smile.

I am looking forward to Buffy finally acting on her feelings once more. I can't wait to find out what you have her do to show her shift in attitude.

Thank you so much for the update!
emmaleewhittaker chapter 37 . 8/20/2013
HA TITLE IN THE STORY LIKE A MOVIE :) LOVE IT ALL THE WAY
emmaleewhittaker chapter 36 . 8/19/2013
After not getting emails I do and I read this and its still fantastic and gets better every time
Jhiz chapter 36 . 8/18/2013
I once read a story where of all the things Spike wanted to change for Buffy, he wanted to go back and tell her no to moving their relationship into a sexual one in season six. You so succinctly described this exact issue. The insecurities that the physical can cause when it happens without the verbal confidences is perfectly detailed. I really appreciate that recent updates. Thank you so much for sharing your storytelling skills. I greatly enjoy them.
Jhiz chapter 35 . 8/18/2013
And there is the gut wrenching insecurity on Buffy's end...

The concert is a lovely idea. I secretly hope that they pressure Buffy onto stage to sing with the dingos.
Jhiz chapter 34 . 8/18/2013
oh how easily the ones closest to your heart can hurt you... and Buffy and Spike show this so very well in this story. Both hurt so badly but are too cowardly yet too prideful to address it properly... How strange to have pride yet be so insecure at the same time.
Jhiz chapter 33 . 8/18/2013
oh... poor Joyce gets sick even in an alternative world *sigh*

I liked how you wrote that Spike was standing taller even though he still loves Buffy. That is so mature. Harsh on Ben popping up again to stab him in his insecurities.
AstROnAut chapter 36 . 8/18/2013
AWW man! End it like that?! Kinda wishing the chapter would have been longer just to see Buffy's reaction when she wakes up in Spike's arms. Besides that, this chapter was incredible! Really can't wait for the next one! I think it is going to be amazing! Just like the rest of this story! *gives you two cookies instead of one*
Braxen chapter 36 . 8/17/2013
Well, this is the most peaceful cliffhanger I've ever encountered, but a cliffhanger still. Please, please, please Buffy, don't be angry with him...
Clara Jean chapter 36 . 8/17/2013
Why does Buffy automatically think of the worst when it comes to Spike, rather than talk to Spike and tell him how she feels? Spike doesn't know why Buffy just goes off and cries leaving him clueless of what is bothering her or why she was crying. Where does Buffy get off getting upset anyway, talk about a hypocrite considering she didn't tell Spike she loved him either? Right now Buffy doesn't even deserve Spike. Very sweet at the ending, Spike was so cute taking off her boots and staying fully dressed before slipping into bed and cuddling with her.
Guest chapter 36 . 8/17/2013
Awwwww! Looking forward to their conversation. :)
Rihannon chapter 35 . 8/14/2013
Oh My God! Why does she has to be so blind! LOL!
The big moment is coming...
Looking forward :)
Braxen chapter 35 . 8/14/2013
Dare I hope? Another chapter _loaded_ with emotions. Sigh! Lovely.
AstROnAut chapter 35 . 8/14/2013
Awww man, did it have to end here? Oh so can't wait for the next chapter to come out now. Especially with how Buffy is feeling at the moment, very conflicted, but she and Spike are so meant to be together! Update soon, please. I will give you a cookie!
Clara Jean chapter 35 . 8/14/2013
I am glad she is finally getting a taste of what she put Spike through, no fun being on the other end.
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »