Reviews for Beneath It All
DracoMalfoy456 chapter 35 . 8/13/2013
Wonderful chapter. I'm almost regretting reading it, since now I'll have to wait a few days (hopefully that's it) until the next one. 'Til then. -
Clara Jean chapter 34 . 8/10/2013
I have come to love/hate these cliffhangers, they have really good timing. For me reading a story more then once barely ever happens, I read each chapter about 3 times and still want more. I have read all of the stories written by spuffy luvr, this is the best one and there are some great ones. I don't know exactly why I am so into this story since I have read close to 100 spuffy stories, but I am hooked on this story and i have a big smile on my face when another chapter shows up in my email.
Braxen chapter 34 . 8/10/2013
Wonderful chapter with a lot of tense feelings! Will Spike and Buffy be honest and _tell_ each other what thye're really feeling? And what will happen to Joyce? Still hard to tell how you will end this thing, you're one for unexpected turns. ;)
DracoMalfoy456 chapter 34 . 8/9/2013
I really enjoy this story. There are some parts of it that are a bit off, like the time changes, and the fact I can't tell if some of the songs you mention are real or not, but other than that, it's well written, and enjoyable. I disliked the part where Buffy wasn't letting Spike explain, and then how she wouldn't even /try/ to get over what had happened. I mean, I get it, I guess... But it seemed kinda stupid to me. Not your writing, but Buffy as a person. It seems stupid to not even try and work things out. But you wrote it well, and even though I really wanted to hit something, I enjoy it. They both seem like real people. I cannot wait for the next chapter. Ta. :)
Fumi Raisin chapter 33 . 8/9/2013
I haven't been on fanfiction in a very long time. I'm really glad to see this fic, please keep up the great work. :D

I'm trying to predict whether or not Glory would make an appearance here, but I guess only time can tell.
The true Slayer chapter 33 . 8/9/2013
Oh my god I LOVE this! This is such an amazing story... I especially love fanfics that involve William- the sweet, sensitive human version of Spike. But the fact that you integrated both these beloved characters into two sides of ONE human - it's just so great to read. I love the whole William/Spike & Buffy romance you've written; the plot is complex, gripping and heartbreaking. But I have serious issues with how Buffy is treating Spike! It's so obnoxious how she thinks the whole 'identity issue' revolves around her; has she not even considered WHY Spike changed who he was in the first place, WHY he lied, and just how much he reformed himself for her?! She didn't even consider how her brutally breaking up with him would potentially destroy him. In all honesty, I want to see HER beg for HIM. Anyway, please update soon - I'm dying to see what happens next! Hopefully some Spuffy smoochies. That would be cute.
Effulgent13 chapter 33 . 8/8/2013
Oh Buffy. If she would just quit being so stubborn. Love this chapter! Sad that Joyce is sick though, I hope she makes it. Looking forward to the next one :)
Braxen chapter 33 . 8/7/2013
I really like that this story spans so many years, it gives a lot of weight to the development of the characters and their feelings. I also liked this chapter very much, that aching longing hos both of them, all feelings still there after a year apart. But what part does Ben play in Buffy's life? And will all end well with Joyce in this version? Can't wait for your next update.
Rihannon chapter 33 . 8/6/2013
Oh ohhh... Spike, please keep the cools!
emmaleewhittaker chapter 32 . 8/3/2013
Omg powerful
spapad chapter 32 . 8/3/2013
Ah...Buffy being her typical self.
Rihannon chapter 32 . 8/3/2013
Ouch. Really.
the.stories.live.on chapter 32 . 8/3/2013
Gaaaaah! Emotional cliffhanger! I'm dying to know how this is resolved. My comfort is that you are regular in your updates, but I'm dying to have it now. Oh the lessons on the dangers of instant gratification. Keep up the good work! Can't wait for the next installment!
Braxen chapter 32 . 8/2/2013
Heartbreak doesn't cover this - this is pure agony, for both of them. The greater the relief when things finally work out then. ;)
ForTheLoveOfSalazar chapter 31 . 7/31/2013
I just read this poem, To a Stranger by Walt Whitman, and it reminded me so much of this story and now my feelings hurt. I hope you get the chance to look it up. It really is so perfect for your fic. Really in love with your fic and can't wait for an update :)
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »