Reviews for Beneath It All
Braxen chapter 26 . 7/14/2013
Gaaah! I'm biting my nails here. When is he going to tell her and how much of a disaster will it be? Sigh! Guess I'll have to be patient.
Clara Jean chapter 25 . 7/13/2013
Absolutely love the story, I could read it over and over. I do not usually read a story with humans only.

The only question I have is why there wasn't anything mentioned after leaving such a hot cliffhanger on the end of CH 24? It’s kind of a letdown thinking that the hot scene from of the end of chap 24 (oh sweet Jesus fuck), does not continue onto CH 25.
Braxen chapter 25 . 7/11/2013
Come on and tell her already! Get it over with! I'm getting all nervous now.
emmaleewhittaker chapter 25 . 7/11/2013
Perfect indeed ;P
Effulgent13 chapter 24 . 7/11/2013
Yes! Finally some Spuffiness. Love it. Hot, hot, hot! My fav?
Spike: "Oh sweet Jesus fuck!"
Love him and his dirty mouth. You're so good.
Braxen chapter 24 . 7/9/2013
Annnnd ... steamier! :) But I noticed the word count for the first time today. 130K words - and we've gotten to about 90K words this far, I guess we're not in paradise yet (so no jokes about snakes).
emmaleewhittaker chapter 24 . 7/9/2013
Awe yeah baby ;)
Clara Jean chapter 23 . 7/7/2013
Oops double entery...don't know how that happened. Is there any way to delete the extra?
Clara Jean chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Talking about the hotness of Spike, you should check You Tube and do a search the video for - "This is why i'm hot". It's addicting, I watch it like every day! ;D
Clara Jean chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Talking about the hotness of Spike, you should check YouTube and do a search the video for - "This is why i'm hot". It's addicting, I watch it like every day! ;D
emmaleewhittaker chapter 23 . 7/7/2013
Sexy!
Clara Jean chapter 23 . 7/7/2013
Wow! Just Wow - delicious and hot hot hot. Burning up here
Braxen chapter 23 . 7/6/2013
Well, what can I say: steamy. ;)
Effulgent13 chapter 22 . 7/5/2013
Yayy! So happy they're finally together! I love sweet, sensitive, sappy Spike. He's so sexy. I'm sure she's going to figure him out soon though. I get so happy every time you update. This is such a good story!
Braxen chapter 22 . 7/4/2013
Now we're getting somewhere! :D Nice touch there with the "do-you-want-it-to-be" dialogue twisted around.
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »